Entourage

What's everyone's opinion on this?

I think it's brilliant. The dialogue's superb, and Jeremy Piven is shit hot as Ari Gold. One of the funniest programs on TV at the moment in my opinion.

I love Jeremy Piven. But for some reason, never got into Entourage.

I must admit I've not seen Jeremy Piven in anything else apart from Old School. Anything you would recommend?

Hmmm.

Well, he had his own comedy show/sitcom Cupid for a while.

And he's in tons of great films. Mostly with his bestest friend John Cusack. Grosse Pointe Blank is awwwwesome, and very funny.

I need to look that up methinks. Ah he was in Smokin' Aces too, but I haven't seen that either.

He played Ellen's cousin, in 'Ellen', back in the mid-'90s.

Oh yeah, I forgot!
That's probably the first place I saw him.

Quote: NickTheDon @ May 14 2008, 7:56 PM BST

I must admit I've not seen Jeremy Piven in anything else apart from Old School. Anything you would recommend?

Grosse Pointe Blank and absolutely not (never, never for any reason) Smoking Aces.

Best description I ever heard of this show: "Sex and the City for men". Perfect summary.

I like this show a lot; though ninety percent of its goodness is down to Kevin Dillons Drama; just a great character.

Piven was in the Larry Sanders Show and he had a small part in Rush Hour (2?)

My only problem with it is that the lead guy and supposed huge movie star, although very pretty, seems a tad bland. Dillon and Piven are great, though.

Quote: chipolata @ May 22 2008, 12:13 PM BST

My only problem with it is that the lead guy and supposed huge movie star, although very pretty, seems a tad bland.

Two words: Orlando Bloom

And Ashton Kutcher.

Quote: zooo @ May 22 2008, 6:31 PM BST

And Ashton Kutcher.

If you Google Image him, many many naked men begin to show up...

*runs towards google*