Entourage Page 2

Quote: zooo @ May 22 2008, 6:37 PM BST

*runs towards google*

Ah, hence the lack of posts...

Quote: zooo @ May 22 2008, 6:31 PM BST

And Ashton Kutcher.

Although I did think he was very good in The Butterfly Effect.

And made a good choice of lady.

Ah... the days when I didn't appreciate the Kutch.

There were no such days...

Laughing out loud

By the way, how/why is "Turtle" meant to have got his nickname?

Quote: catskillz @ June 25 2008, 7:59 PM BST

By the way, how/why is "Turtle" meant to have got his nickname?

I just assumed it was because he was a bit tubby and there's a distinct lack of neck there?!

I hope it makes it to season 7 though, I do love Entourage.

For those who like this show, and I'm sure there must be a few, season 5 of this starts next week on ITV2, thursday, Sept 11th.

Great little show, I think. Great characters and the odd flash of dirty ladies bits. Purely incidental, that last thing.

Nothing new to add to the above comment, but i'll be f**ked if a thread about the Proclamiers is getting more hits than one regarding Entourage!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 2 2008, 1:49 PM BST

Nothing new to add to the above comment, but i'll be f**ked if a thread about the Proclamiers is getting more hits than one regarding Entourage!

I think there's an unwritten rule on the BSG that the more inconsequential and pointless the subject matter, the more people post about it. :|

Quote: chipolata @ September 2 2008, 2:04 PM BST

I think there's an unwritten rule on the BSG that the more inconsequential and pointless the subject matter, the more people post about it. :|

Ah. Cunning.

For the few people who give a toss about Entourage, Season 6 starts next Thursday at 10pm on ITV2.

Entourage. On at the same time as 'Psychoville'. But soooo much better. Ha!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ July 7 2009, 1:46 PM BST

For the few people who give a toss about Entourage, Season 6 starts next Thursday at 10pm on ITV2.

Entourage. On at the same time as 'Psychoville'. But soooo much better. Ha!

Good to see you championing other peoples doomed threads, rather than just starting your own!

Quote: chipolata @ July 7 2009, 1:53 PM BST

Good to see you championing other peoples doomed threads, rather than just starting your own!

No, I've done that as well. See the brand new 'You Have Been Watching' thread. Destined to float like a stinking one.