Death of the sitcom Page 3

It had its moments, although like a lot of shows it started to go round in circles after a couple of series.

Why didn't I get questions like this in my GCEs? I'd have loved it!

Still, it was hardly likely to come up in my Technical Drawing exam so maybe I've got no complaints.

I took Media Studies as one of my GCSEs Tuumble, and am also gutted to have not got any such questions!

I am doing GCSE Media too.
I took my first media exam today
I have the second half tomoz.

Does anyone please have any comments about "Death of Sitcom"
as i am rather stuck
and very nervous

Many Thanks x

Nothing that's not already been said, no. Good luck though. :)

Thank you :)

Had mine today-went awsomely

In an hour and a half i used up 12 sides of A4 on the first to tasks...Thats how much were meant to use for 4... :S

I don't think I used 12 sides of A4 in all of my exams ever, combined.

i have used 8 sides of a4 on questions 1 and 3 already

just really stuck on question 2

Quote: Roseo92 @ May 11 2008, 11:30 AM BST

HI, im new to the site and discovered it whilst revising for GCSE Media which is on british sitocms part of this is "The Death of The Sitocm". I wanted to know what your thoughts on this topic were.
Thanks

same here ive got the first 2 questions of the exam tomorrow, questions 3 & 4 involve making your own sitcom which should be easy. My problem lies in the second question, does anybody know about the mentioning of the 'office' to do with in relation to the 'death of the sitcom'. Ive researched and only found out that it is not like the other sitcoms, i wouldnt know i dont watch it. plz help a.s.a.p x

hi im new here, i found out i got a A in my media coursework today i was happy after getting back from italy and today i got told i have a media exam tomorrow which i have no idea on. i am absolutely crapping myself now! Teary i have been trying to revise and am stuck on points agaisnt the death of the sitcom. i have read the previous comments and got a bit of infomation but i need more and cant find any. please please please help. a.s.a.p

regards craig.

you should mention Gavin and Stacy which won people's choice award at the BAFTAs and the Office was a response to the reality shows and documentaries that have started to become popular.

Quote: craig craig @ May 21 2008, 10:31 PM BST

hi im new here, i found out i got a A in my media coursework today i was happy after getting back from italy and today i got told i have a media exam tomorrow which i have no idea on.

You should learn your exam timetable before going on holiday.

But help is at hand as there are lots of threads on here about this subject. A cleverer person than me might be able to put some links in here.

Does anyone have any opinions on how sitcoms will develope in the future?

Heyy im new lol
erm i did my first hour 1/2 today and did task 3&4 'cause i've had them sorted for ages, but i'm really stuck on what to write for task 2 :/
I've kinod of got task 1 sorted :)

But any tips on what to write?
My teacher practicaly gave me an essay plan but i don't understand it haha