Hello All...I'm new

Hope I find you all well. Just thought I'd introduce myself to you all since I've found myself coming back to this website quite a lot recently. I'm based in Manchester and into comedy writing/sitcoms etc. This is a good website I have to say, found some of the posts very interesting and informative.

Be gentle, I'm new to all the posting on forum thingys, not really that web literate but I manage to get by by shouting loudly at the computer screen and banging my mouse while getting funny looks from work colleagues.

Joe :)

Helloooooo Joe!

Welcome to the boards.

Afternoon there. :)

If your old knarled and untalented welcome. If you're young handsome and talented then I shall be petitioning for your immediate removal Angry. Welcome by the way. Wave. It helps if you like bears too.

Welcome, welcome and thrice welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hiya Joe,

Nice to know there's a fellow manc on board.

Hey Joe

where you going with that pen in your hand?

Yo!

Hello Joe!! Welcome to the board! Wave

Hello Everyone. Hope everyone's well. I don't want to sound like a shit radio DJ but it's nearly the weekend...a few days off from the dull monotony of work. Ahhh.

Yes, I was right, I did sound like a shit DJ, I feel suitably ashamed.

Greetings

Hello, Joe. My regards to Yoko.

Thanks Graham, I'll pass it on to her, I'm seeing her at the bingo.

Hey Joe! I find your name funny because we have a friend at school we call ohjoe...and you'll soon realise that's the kind of random thing I say and think is normal...