If YOU had 6 children by your father...

...how would you feel towards those children? Would your maternal instincts overwhelm the disgusting way they were conceived?

( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7373689.stm talking about this by the way)

I wouldn't have paternal instincts, and I doubt the woman in question does either...

But, aside from that, I don't know.

Probably, you'd have an unbelievably close link to the 3 in the cellar.

They're the only 3 people you've ever known.

But I'd probably have terrible feelings of denied love, and envy for the 3 who lived above ground.

Mind you did you see he stuck the toilet infront of the shower, that's just wrong.

Quote: zooo @ April 29 2008, 5:36 PM BST

I wouldn't have paternal instincts

I'd bloody hope not!

Well, precisely. :)

Basically, retinend has been going round all day editing his posts so that my (highly amusing!) comments on his mistakes don't make any sense any more!

I am grumpy. Angry

Think of Barrowman and Tennent in the shower.

Lovey

All fixed!

I used to think incest was those smelly sticks that you lite & smell of nice things.

but no it is infact one of the foulest sexual acts imaginable...close though.

What about these half brothers & sisters that meet and fall in lurrrrrrrrrrrrve. It is very complex. The bible loves a bit of incest so it does. I believe Adam shagged anything that walked or crawled in front of him. Much like Clint Eastwood did with his gun, in Unforgiven. Shooting at anything that moved.
I personaly feel revoltion at the thought of a Father/Mother & child but less so than the 1/2 siblings.

Quote: zooo @ April 29 2008, 7:59 PM BST

Well, precisely. :)

Basically, retinend has been going round all day editing his posts so that my (highly amusing!) comments on his mistakes don't make any sense any more!

I am grumpy. Angry

Ah, and awww! *hug* :(

*offers zooo a Dip Dab*

Want a lolly pop?

(No innuendo intended.)

Yes please!
Having a suck on something delicious would make me feel better.
(innuendo intended.)

Cripes.

I want a dabble in the dib so I do.

They're not for you! *says it like the weird guy on the TV adverts*