Who will make a decent mayor? Page 12

Voting is good.

Quote: Aaron @ May 1 2008, 12:21 AM BST

I don't think that PR would really work in electing a single, isolated post, would it? :-/

I dunno - but some sort of knockout whee the ones with the least vote go out.

Maybe there's only one way to find out................

Quote: David Chapman @ May 1 2008, 12:29 AM BST

I dunno - but some sort of knockout whee the ones with the least vote go out.

Yeah, that's a two-vote system. Which is what will be taking place.

Are women and the poor aloud to vote in London? It just the landed gentry and weasils down here.

Ai, we're allowed to vote!!! Although if you are a women AND poor...you're not allowed.

Quote: roscoff @ May 1 2008, 8:40 AM BST

Are women and the poor aloud to vote in London? It just the landed gentry and weasils down here.

allowed*

ken ken ken !! oops forgot I dont live in london anymore :(

Quote: Aaron @ May 1 2008, 10:36 AM BST

allowed*

I must of been thinking about 'Girls Aloud'. Mmmmmmmmm Angelic

There's loads of anit-Boris posters up on the 6th form block bulletin board! Not sure that's really allowed, but they're quite good.

Quote: Gavin @ April 30 2008, 11:40 PM BST

I didnt know we were hiring again but Ok you got the job. PA is the dude that gets doughnuts and shit right?

Yep! Woo that's so going on my CV.

Oh bums. We don't find out who won until Friday evening?
:(
I wanna know nowwwww.

Hehe! A boy in my year was held back, so is 18 this year. He's suffered all of us trying to sway his vote!

I imagine if he's been held back a year he'll see three ballot papers try and remember what all you guys said to him and implode.

Hehe only held back because he moved from another country and they didn't believe he could speak English!

LOL

I can speak English!

"We don't believe you"

They just put their fingers in their ears and said "la la la!" instead, I think.