Hullooooo!! Page 2

Erm, cheese!! that always works, cheese. Unless ur lactose intolerant which I'm not, thankfully.

Just don't prod too much, I may explode.

Well yeeeah, but cheese is a requisite for something to classify as a pizza, I would have thought? Unless you're saying you love a good old margherita?

Quote: David Chapman @ April 24 2008, 1:30 AM BST

Do you live on the second floor?

Eh? :S

Quote: Aaron @ April 24 2008, 12:03 PM BST

Well yeeeah, but cheese is a requisite for something to classify as a pizza, I would have thought? Unless you're saying you love a good old margherita?

Or a double cheese one, which includes cheese twice.

Quote: Aaron @ April 24 2008, 12:03 PM BST

Not really I think what classifies a pizza is that it is flour-based and round with things placed on top of it. For instance you can have a chocolate pizza - which is a round pastry base with chocolate and fruit and cream on the top of it. Thats what I saw in a cookbook anyway. Although technically it wouldn't be a pizza because a true pizza would be from italy. So really its a rip off of a pizza, not an original. So scrap that.

Quote: ian_w @ April 24 2008, 12:06 PM BST

Or a double cheese one, which includes cheese twice.

Yeah, but that's still got cheese on it. And double wasn't specified!

Quote: Luka @ April 24 2008, 12:20 PM BST

Not really I think what classifies a pizza is that it is flour-based and round with things placed on top of it. For instance you can have a chocolate pizza - which is a round pastry base with chocolate and fruit and cream on the top of it. Thats what I saw in a cookbook anyway. Although technically it wouldn't be a pizza because a true pizza would be from italy. So really its a rip off of a pizza, not an original. So scrap that.

That's not pizza, that's just disgusting! Sick

Well, it was a cheap cookbook Rolling eyes

Hello Luka.
I am a girl too.
Let's talk about periods!

Zooo!!!!

:O

Shall we try and co-ordinate it so we're all on at the same time?

Well this is disturbing.

Quote: zooo @ April 24 2008, 4:21 PM BST

Hello Luka.
I am a girl too.
Let's talk about periods!

1950's was cool.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 24 2008, 4:28 PM BST

Zooo!!!!

:O

Shall we try and co-ordinate it so we're all on at the same time?

Oh please can I join to? I am female. I have ovaries and such.

And hello luka!

Course you can join - soon we will take over, and our blood shall attract bears.

Okay everyone...

CO-ORDINATE!

Ummm... how do we do this... don't we just have to spend lots of time with each other?

LOL. This is much funnier (and more disturbing) than 90% of the 'Critique' forum.