Forgotten, underrated Americoms Page 2

Indeed I do. :)
He was in the last series of Will and Grace though, as Will's boyfriend.

Freaks and Geeks (although it's more of a comedy drama) and Undeclared.

all my forgotten Americoms probably belong to the shelf of "guilty pleasures".
Dharma & Greg was nice.
Perfect Strangers was sappy, but the slapstick element (a thing I usually don't care) and Pinchot's antics were great.
Veronica's Closet was great until Season 3, when they dumbed it down to incredible lows. Josh was an excellent character.

Gotta add The Norm Show - although I've seen only first 10 episodes, since the rest were in terrible quality, completely unwatchable. Laurie Metcalf was excellent there, as she was as Jackie in Roseanne (the only other fantastic character there, besides John Goodman as Dan)

I'm glad Action's been mentioned. A great show. and Dream On was great too, unfortunately it went to Sky after a couple of seasons in this country and that pretty much sounded it's death knell here.

I'm not sure this one is forgotten, more than, hardly noticed, but its most certainly underrated. Arrested development. anyone seen it? Only recently started watching it, and cant believe there isn't more hype around it. or at least not that I'm aware of. Genius.

Arrested Development is legendary.

Top Cat.

Quote: Rebecca Davies @ April 10 2008, 3:23 PM BST

I'm not sure this one is forgotten, more than, hardly noticed, but its most certainly underrated. Arrested development. anyone seen it? Only recently started watching it, and cant believe there isn't more hype around it. or at least not that I'm aware of. Genius.

There's a huge following here. Check some of the other topics in this 'ere Foreign forum.

Thank you for the tip Aaron :) I shall do so. Glad to hear it.

Quote: WrongTale @ April 10 2008, 2:51 PM BST

Perfect Strangers was sappy, but the slapstick element (a thing I usually don't care) and Pinchot's antics were great.
Veronica's Closet was great until Season 3, when they dumbed it down to incredible lows. Josh was an excellent character.

Yes, yes and yes!

Perfect Strangers was brilliant! But I haven't seen it since I was little.

And Wallace Langham (Josh) is amazing in everything. I love him.

Quote: zooo @ April 10 2008, 4:52 PM BST

Yes, yes and yes!

Perfect Strangers was brilliant! But I haven't seen it since I was little.

First two Perfect Strangers seasons (or, rather, one and a half season, as the first one had like 8 episodes) are out on DVD in States. Gonna grab it next time I ordered from Amazon.
Other than that, an incomplete set of episodes (missing around 30 episodes from all 8 seasons) is floating around ...

Quote: zooo @ April 10 2008, 4:52 PM BST

Well there's a turn-up for the books! ;)

Are you saying I spread it around? :)

Not in a slutty way, no.

Sometimes things are forgotten because they're... forgettable...