DVD Bargains Page 59

19 QUID!!!!!!!!!!

That is sooooooo not fair :)

Good bargain though.

Bloody excellent bargain! To say I was - and indeed, am - chuffed, is somewhat of an understatement.

over £43 on Amazon at the minute :( not bad but not great when compared to £19. Still I paid £3 more for Roseanne and that was worth every last penny.

Pretty sure it's around the £20 mark from CEX. That's if you don't mind second hand. My local one has at least five copies of the complete series.

Mmmmm CEX.

Quote: miss jaffacake @ July 31 2010, 5:53 PM BST

Pretty sure it's around the £20 mark from CEX. That's if you don't mind second hand. My local one has at least five copies of the complete series.

I never effin thought of there :D

I'm always wary of them because I've been caught out by their 'no refunds after 2 days' when I have bought a DVD from them that doesn't work.

I go into the store in Liverpool alot and have ordered online once, the CDs were a bit dodgy like.

Might look for 3rd Rock though if it's a decent price.

Quote: miss jaffacake @ July 31 2010, 10:35 PM BST

I'm always wary of them because I've been caught out by their 'no refunds after 2 days' when I have bought a DVD from them that doesn't work.

I've not seen that particular clause. How very un-friendly.

Quote: miss jaffacake @ July 31 2010, 10:35 PM BST

If an item is faulty then they have a legal responsibility to either refund or replace it. No different than buying a new item from a shop, it has to be fit for purpose.

Wolverhampton CEX had the complete Hancock, second hand for more than I could buy it online brand new.

I somehow always expect to see a yellow Reliant van outside their shops.

Some of their prices can be misleading.

Do they sell new stuff?

For example . http://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5014503174620

v

http://tinyurl.com/36gfvel

They do, but very limited stocks of new things. The vast majority of it is second-hand, and most a pretty good deal - particularly compared to other high-street stores, which is their real competition I suspect, rather than an e-tailer.

I don't do high streets !

;)