Politics Page 6

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 3rd July 2017, 1:07 AM

One reason was that it was looking like the Tories were going to be in forever, and I prefer there to be a strong opposition to any
governing party
Also Corbyn looked liked he believed in what he was saying, Theresa May didn't seem to have any conviction
And the Tories had changed their candidate since the last election
My constituency has Margaret Hodge so its a healthy majority and therefore my vote was pretty useless anyway

I am deeply sorry for your affliction.

Interesting to hear your thoughts though, thanks. :)

I really don't know why anyone does politics anymore.

But it is the cat in the above picture that is now worrying me slightly.

Has it got a body?

Quote: paulted @ 2nd July 2017, 5:29 PM

Sadly, I cant agree with him on most issues and the people he surrounds himself with (Abbott, McDonnell, Thornberry, Starmer, Chakrabarti, Watson) you couldn't trust to operate a pedal bin.

I am truly frightened by people such as McDonnell. If he was a Muslim he'd be accused of preaching hatred.

If I tell you, I don't care, and I don't know. I'm on the neutral side. I'm looking for perfection, and I'm aware that no political stance is a perfect one. No political stance would comprise every class interest, or age, or sex, or anything. In addition, I saw many politicians who disappointed me, including a young one who is the same age as me. But he dared to stole from our people and lie to them. Does anybody recognize him? https://calgaryherald.com/news/politics/a-very-fiery-and-short-political-career-derek-fildebrandt-wont-be-allowed-back-into-ucp