TO THE TOP

INT: TEA-ROOM AT A WORKPLACE.

WORKMATES TOM AND KATIE PRESENT MAKING MUGS OF TEA. TOM GETS THE MILK OUT OF THE FRIDGE AND STARTS TO POUR INTO KATIE'S MUG.

TOM
How much milk do you want?

KATIE
To the top please.

TOM KEEPS POURING. IT EVENTUALLY FILLS THE MUG RIGHT UP AND STARTS TO POUR OVER THE SIDES ONTO THE WORK SURFACE. STILL HE KEEPS POURING UNTIL IT DRIPS ONTO THE FLOOR. STILL HE POURS. EVENTUALLY IT SLOWLY STARTS FILLING THE TEA-ROOM FLOOR. STILL HE POURS UNTIL THEY ARE BOTH COVERED IN MILK AND THE WHOLE ROOM IS COMPLETELY FILLED TO THE TOP.

KATIE (GURGLES)
Thanks

ENDS

i saw a similar sketch (it escapes me where i saw it but i saw it) but instead of someone saying
"how much milk do you want?"
they said
"say when"
and the person (who was meant to say when) just kept smiling, while the person who was pouring looked confused and they said
"i said say when" and the other replied
"yeah i know" and they kept pouring, i just can't remember where i saw it
i like yours,, well done

hehe I like this-but I think the woman needs to keep smiling and thinking he's odd, when he thinks she is for wanting it "to the top"

I liked it but shame if it's been used before. Sounds too similar to the one described by Lewis Roberts for you to take it anywhere.

i'm sorry to deliver the bad news but i think it is also similar, i have been trying to find it for the last hour or so, so i can show it to you but it's not looking promising (me finding it) when i first read yours swerytd i thought it was good but it rang a bell, anyway keep up the good writing swerytd

Ah well, back to the drawing board!

Thanks for the comments, guys

Dan