What have I learnt today? Page 14

There is a lot of crap out there. But then again who could have believed two years ago some of the stuff that has come out. Some people have gathered some quite compelling evidence for some very serious allegations. However. of course some of it is total tosh, some of it racist nonsense, some of it just nonsense. But I don't dismiss anything and even if those people are known nutters, sometimes they accidentally stumble on a truth. I just look at the evidence and see, there is some pretty nasty stuff in the woodshed of this country and due in no small part to the internet it is seeping out.

Like Wikileaks...

Wouldn't be surprised if all that Julian Assange 'rape' stuff is total made up bollocks

Not saying it is

But seems so convenient

The f**kin yanks would love to make him disappear that's for sure...

Robert Maxwell secretly worked for Mossad

When his empire was facing financial disaster he tried to blackmail the Isrealis into paying off his debts by exposing some of their secrets

Mossad weren't having it so they murdered him and made it look like suicide

Are you a fan of David Icke, at all?

No

I am David Icke

And I'm going to expose your secret Zooo

I know that your a Reptoid princess from Orion and that you shape shift into an iguana and ritually slaughter and eat small kittens

The world must know

Quote: lofthouse @ May 19 2013, 9:59 PM BST

And I'm going to expose your secret Zooo

I know that your a Reptoid princess from Orion and that you shape shift into an iguana and ritually slaughter and eat small kittens

The world must know

Pfft. Everyone knows that.

Oh...

Well cut it out

Angry

I think we should start conspiracy theories about conspiracy theorists.

You're so close to being right. It's puppies.

You shapeshift into puppies?

That's frigging awesome.

Quote: zooo @ May 19 2013, 10:06 PM BST

You're so close to being right. It's puppies.

Thank God for that! Dogs are the scum of the earth.

Hugo Boss designed the uniforms for the Nazis

Quote: lofthouse @ May 19 2013, 9:54 PM BST

Robert Maxwell secretly worked for Mossad

When his empire was facing financial disaster he tried to blackmail the Isrealis into paying off his debts by exposing some of their secrets

Mossad weren't having it so they murdered him and made it look like suicide

Robert Maxwell had a heart attack and fell off his boat.

Exactly how busy is Mossad, with all the famous people they are apparently murdering.

They've even got a celeb murder mag.

"Hello Goodbye!"

Nope

He was shot

Fact.

I'm actually a murderer for Mossad, I killed Rod Hull.
He was innocent, but Emu was sending messages to the PLO using semaphore via his beak on the Windmill show.
But I shoved them both off the roof.