What have I learnt today? Page 11

Yes it hurts!

Caffiene is a poor mans Yest.

I had two frees this morning-so not in until 11 :D ! I didn't need the caffiene!

I have a night class tonight and I have to walk threw a newly fallen 17 centimeters of snow with another 15 on it's way. Thus I have just downed two Full Throttle Energy Drink. WOOOOO!!! Let's do this!!!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ March 5, 2008, 6:48 PM

I had two frees this morning-so not in until 11 :D ! I didn't need the caffiene!

Think you do you sound like a maths question :P

Quote: Aaron @ March 5, 2008, 3:04 PM

Isn't half the point of diet Coke that's caffeine free? It's disgusting, whatever the point is.

So why do they make Diet Coke (Silver label) as well as Caffeine Free Diet Coke (Bronzie label)?

Cos Aaron is wrong, as usual Rolling eyes

I can't understand why they make JD and coke without the JD!?!

Because coke is good and pure and should not be ruined by alceehol.

Unlike women :)

I'd take a coke over a woman any day!

*high fives*

*spills coke a bit*

Quote: zooo @ March 5, 2008, 11:29 PM

I'd take a coke over a woman any day!

ROCK AND ROLL!

I'm on my coke now - on offer from Morrisons - but I'm convinced it's watered down - or pirate coke.

Quote: David Chapman @ March 5, 2008, 11:42 PM

I'm on my coke now - on offer from Morrisons - but I'm convinced it's watered down - or pirate coke.

Is it proper Coke though Dave. Or nasty tacky Morrisons own.
I buy my boys the nasty tacky supermarket own. They drink 4 litres of the stuff a day. Well them & their friends. Normaly I refuse to buy own brand crap, but I was spending £20 a week on the stuff. That is a coke habbit & half.

I'm all about the cheap stuff....accept when it comes to rootbear. I looooove A&W Rootbeer.
How good does this look? Frosty, creamy and cold...mmmmm...wait that sounds a bit gay.