Who do you fancy? Page 907

Was she the one who played the ex football player in Ace Ventura?

Quote: zooo @ January 2 2013, 10:25 PM GMT

Was she the one who played the ex football player in Ace Ventura?

Yes. And she was in Blade Runner.

Wow, she's everywhere.

Sean Young had a reputation of being a nightmare to work with. Harrison Ford and Kevin Costner hated her, James Woods sued her for harassment, and I think Oliver Stone and Warren Beatty both fired her. Nice looking, though.

You're right. They all must be gay.

Sean Young apparently cornered Tim Burton dressed in her own Catwoman costume to try and win the part in 'Batman Returns'. She did not play Catwoman in 'Batman Returns'.

Sean is a mans name for God's sake.

Quote: Rob H @ January 2 2013, 10:24 PM GMT

They certainly are. And Sean Young should probably be wearing a bra in that pic!

Sorry for the "nipple pic". Didn't see it when I found the pic (in a smaller version) on the net.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ January 2 2013, 11:01 PM GMT

Sean is a mans name for God's sake.

We live in a world where men are called Vyvyan or Ashley! ;)

Ashley is a man's name. Unlike Tracy, which is definitely a girl's name. Are you listening America?

Quote: Rob H @ January 3 2013, 9:28 AM GMT

Ashley is a man's name. Unlike Tracy, which is definitely a girl's name. Are you listening America?

An American (or Canadian?) hockey player who played in the Swiss leaugue after his NHL career has ended was called Stacey Roest. Stacey!!!! I mean this is a hockey player...not a ballet dancer.

Are there no female Ashleys in Britain?

It's not even a very good girl's name.

I would have been called either Helen or Louise if I'd been a girl. Or if I'd been an American, most probably.

To my ears even "Jude" sounds strange for a bloke's name but I'm neither British nor American.

Plus you're pretty much asking for people to sing "Hey Jude' at you. See 'Layla' for a similar effect.

That's true.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ January 3 2013, 9:40 AM GMT

To my ears even "Jude" sounds strange for a bloke's name but I'm neither British nor American.

It is a boy's name, albeit an obscure one.