Who do you fancy? Page 904

Blue eyes on a brunette always look a bit alien and creepy.

Pff. Here's a top blue eyed brunette.

Quote: Tursiops @ December 28 2012, 1:31 PM GMT

Blue eyes on a brunette always look a bit alien and creepy.

I know what you mean:

?

Gwen Stefani

She purrrty

Just finished watching season 2 of Game of Thrones and need to add this lady to my "to do" list...

Actress Maria Bello

She looks dirty in the second picture. Or possibly drunk.

She also looks exactly like Sally Phillips.

Quote: Tursiops @ December 29 2012, 11:35 AM GMT

She looks dirty in the second picture. Or possibly drunk.

Quote: zooo @ December 29 2012, 11:59 AM GMT

She also looks exactly like Sally Phillips.

I added the second pic because I know the male BCG members want to see some skin. But you're right, she looks a bit drunk. The typical thing, you're drunk and feel the need for a flirt. you think you're sexy but you look absolutely pathetic...on the other hand an otherwise goodlooking woman (like Maria Bello) will score anyway, even when she does look like a sad boozehound (unlike me).

And Zooo, now that you say it, she does really look a bit like Sally P.. I haven't noticed that.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ December 29 2012, 12:40 PM GMT

you're drunk and feel the need for a flirt. you think you're sexy but you look absolutely pathetic...

Can you stop following me around now please? It's getting creepy. ;)

Quote: chipolata @ December 28 2012, 3:35 PM GMT

Pff. Here's a top blue eyed brunette.

Wonder Woman was designed to fight crime. Personally I would've committed any crime on Earth just for the chance of her arriving. Maybe that's why they invented Batman.

The new Wonder Woman wasn't bad either. Pity the show never got commissioned.

I liked Republica...a better version of Garbage, unfortunately a very shortliving thing. And I liked Saffron's voice, I found her sexy. Does anyone know what became of her?