Who do you fancy? Page 561

Bloody hell! If highlighting tiny imperfections like that I dread to think what comments would be made about me. You'll tell me I've got a head like a citrus fruit next!

Quote: Tuumble @ August 27 2010, 2:49 PM BST

Bloody hell! If highlighting tiny imperfections like that I dread to think what comments would be made about me. You'll tell me I've got a head like a citrus fruit next!

It's either a woman thing, or a bitch thing. I only doing it because I'm jealous.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 27 2010, 2:57 PM BST

It's either a woman thing, or a bitch thing. I only doing it because I'm jealous.

Hey, so long as you're better looking, who cares?

The thing is though, you're right! That is a seriously small nose

Quote: David Bussell @ August 27 2010, 2:57 PM BST

Hey, so long as you're better looking, who cares?

*dies inside*

Quote: Tuumble @ August 27 2010, 2:58 PM BST

The thing is though, you're right! That is a seriously small nose

She really does.. I'm a horrible bitch, but I'm usually right.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 27 2010, 2:34 PM BST

Her nose is too small. It doesn't fit her face. The rest of her is all good though.

... Do you have issues about your own nose?

Quote: Aaron @ August 27 2010, 11:34 PM BST

... Do you have issues about your own nose?

Actually I do ! I've got a crooked nose (you can only really tell in pictures), which I would love to get fixed. Sad face.

*pats Nat on the head*

There there. There there.

Yawning women. There's something quite erotic about an attractive young lady suddenly gaping in your direction!

I know what you mean Cool

Quote: chipolata @ September 23 2010, 1:01 PM BST

Yawning women. There's something quite erotic about an attractive young lady suddenly gaping in your direction!

It would probably be easier for you to list the things women do that you don't find erotic. You big perv.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 23 2010, 1:21 PM BST

It would probably be easier for you to list the things women do that you don't find erotic. You big perv.

Touching his penis. The next first time it happens, he'll probably faint with shock and confusion.

I always visit this thread if I see Aaron is the last person to post, and it always makes me larff.

Always with the laughs!

I fancy someone... a real person.