Who do you fancy? Page 556

I like the colour, that's all, man! Plus they have freckles! Sometimes far too many, mind.

Quote: Ben @ August 7 2010, 10:34 PM BST

I like the colour, that's all, man! Plus they have freckles! Sometimes far too many, mind.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud I'm not judging mate.

You are quite hell bound though ;)

I think you'd make a good judge, Gavin. In fact, if I saw you in a judges gown and wielding a gavel, I'd probably quite fancy you.

Quote: Ben @ August 7 2010, 10:50 PM BST

I think you'd make a good judge, Gavin. In fact, if I saw you in a judges gown and wielding a gavel, I'd probably quite fancy you.

Your only human.

On the subject of Redheads, I think Toby Stephens is hot. Lovey

I fancy women from the 80s. Oh, if only I had a time machine.

Quote: Ben @ August 8 2010, 9:35 AM BST

I fancy women from the 80s. Oh, if only I had a time machine.

Are you on a mission to destroy me, Matt?

Quote: Ben @ August 8 2010, 10:42 AM BST

Are you on a mission to destroy me, Matt?

If I can make you impotent, that will be enough for me, I'm not a greedy man.

I fancy Matt Stott's binary code post count.

Quote: Michael O'Connor @ July 16 2010, 12:15 AM BST

Yes, I suppose it must be. I find myself seriously to the point of - but just short of being criminally - pathalogically attracted to Lorraine Kelly, Serena Williams, Harriet Harman, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Carol Vorderman, Shakira and Kay Burley. And I wouldn't kick Arabella Weir out of bed either.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/13775

Serena Williams and Harriet Harman is a combination that has avenues to explore. I would imagine that only virgins, or people who have slept with less than ten people, are the only people who can't see this.

There's an older lady (mid 40s) who works the reception at my doctors and she is unbelievably hot. I can't help but light up whenever I see her.

Isn't smoking indoors not allowed?

Tom Hardy!

CHAV!