Who do you fancy? Page 451

Quote: Gavin @ October 22 2009, 2:42 PM BST

Is she a school girl?

17 is not a schoolgirl...is it? Errr

Quote: chipolata @ October 22 2009, 2:46 PM BST

17 is not a schoolgirl...is it? Errr

Does she go to school? I dunno what year do they kick the mutants out of school now?

Quote: Gavin @ October 22 2009, 2:47 PM BST

Does she go to school? I dunno what year do they kick the mutants out of school now?

I think she's at college doing A levels. Maths. In fact the first thing she said to me was that she liked men good with numbers! And I said, "Call me Mr Pi!" Cool

I still think chip works in some sort of college or six form or something?!

That's Chip!

Quote: chipolata @ October 22 2009, 2:49 PM BST

I think she's at college doing A levels. Maths. In fact the first thing she said to me was that she liked men good with numbers! And I said, "Call me Mr Pi!" Cool

That's a weird conversation starter. Unless of course you work in accounts.... Cool

Quote: chipolata @ October 22 2009, 2:49 PM BST

Ah that's ok then. How would you tell if someone was good with numbers by looking at them? unless they were wearing a sweatshirt with equations n shit all over.

Did she walk away shivering?

Quote: Leevil @ October 22 2009, 2:50 PM BST

I still think chip works in some sort of college or six form or something?!

Really?! Although he does have the sexual appetite of a single secondary school English Teacher, so maybe.

WHo's She MR Sunshine?...Now I shall never Know...LOst...LOst...Woe is meeee.

Isn't it the woman from How Not To Live Your Life?

Yep, Laura Haddock.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/how_not_to_live_your_life/

I wouldn't know, I don't watch Television. Currently(<---I put that in just in case there's a bloody stick in the mud ready to shoot me down and squash me fancies.)

I know I'm shallow but....

oh, and him, makin men over 40 sexy again....

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 22 2009, 2:59 PM BST

Does anyone else try not to fancy gorgeous TV girls for morla purposes. They just don't seem real. I have started to favour girls with hooked noses and forty pluses. I did have a thing with a forty two year old with a hooked nose but that was too much.

I've never been one for morla.

Quote: Ronnie Anderson @ October 23 2009, 11:35 PM BST

Does anyone else try not to fancy gorgeous TV girls for morla purposes.

I don't fancy them for heterosexual purposes.