Who do you fancy? Page 1,215

It's not only his age, he's a terrible alcolic.

Blimey.

*do not make a legless alcoholic joke* *do not make a legless alcoholic joke* *do not make a legless alcoholic joke* *do not make a legless alcoholic joke* *do not make a legless alcoholic joke* *do not make a legless alcoholic joke* *do not make a legless alcoholic joke* *do not make a legless alcoholic joke* *do not make a legless alcoholic joke* *do not make a legless alcoholic joke*

Quote: zooo @ 3rd June 2015, 2:20 PM BST

The full package.

He may be an occasional great actor, but he is also clearly a cat f**ker.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 3rd June 2015, 2:20 PM BST

Can you believe there were TWO 'super helicopter' shows on at the same time!

BLUE THUNDER

I've seen the film Blue Thunder starring Roy Scheider but never seen the series.

Comedy connections: The little fellow is Garth from Wayne's World and the big black guy is Hightower from Police Academy.

This one also stars the excellently named Dick Butkis (HA!) and Sandy McPeak (HA HA!).

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 3rd June 2015, 10:01 PM BST

BLUE THUNDER
I've seen the film Blue Thunder starring Roy Scheider but never seen the series.

Same here. I didn't even know there was also a TV series.

It didn't last long and I forgot that Dana Carvey was in it. Dick Butkus and Bubba Smith (Hightower) were both former American football players.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 3rd June 2015, 10:05 PM BST

Same here. I didn't even know there was also a TV series.

I reckon it probably didn't play in the UK back then (although it must have been on cable TV somewhere since then).

Suped up vehicles seemed to be a theme in 80's action TV,
Blue Thunder & Airwolf - jet helicopter
Knight Rider - camp, sarcastic british super car
Street Hawk - Motorbike

ok, I thought there were more than that.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 3rd June 2015, 10:27 PM BST

Knight Rider - camp, sarcastic british super car

He wasn't British. He was voiced by William Daniels who appeared in loads of US TV series including St Elsewhere.

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd June 2015, 10:34 PM BST

He wasn't British. He was voiced by William Daniels who appeared in loads of US TV series including St Elsewhere.

I know he was in a lot of american stuff, but I thought he was british. my mistake.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 3rd June 2015, 10:41 PM BST

I know he was in a lot of american stuff, but I thought he was british. my mistake.

I think he had one of those posh Boston voices like Kramer.

Frasier?

Quote: Lee @ 3rd June 2015, 11:13 PM BST

Frasier?

That's who I meant! (Getting old)

Didn't have you down as a Seinfeld fan! Unless you were thinking of Kelsey?

Blue Thunder the series *did* air in the UK, in 1984. Only 11 eps though, so it would have been easy to miss.

Always remember seeing the cinema film, especially the bit where they're perving on the girl doing yoga in the nude. Fantastic for a 13 year old.

This and Airwolf are the reason my brother is a helicopter pilot LOL

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd June 2015, 11:16 PM BST

That's who I meant! (Getting old)

Getting?