Who do you fancy? Page 1,214

He's like some kind of Fabio/early Jon Bon Jovi hybrid.

This is what he looks like now by the way

I assume he just got off a rollercoster when this picture was taken. The best thing about Lorenzo Lamas is that he starred in a TV series called Renegade with this guy:
From the title sequence:
'He was a cop, and good at his job. But he committed the ultimate sin--and testified against other cops gone bad. Cops that tried to kill him, but got the woman he loved instead. Framed for murder, now he prowls the badlands...an outlaw hunting outlaws...a bounty hunter...a RENEGADE.'

Lorenzo Lamas plays a character called Reno Raines and Branscombe Richmond plays a character called Bobby Sixkiller.

Those might be the four greatest names ever associated with one show.

titles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F_Tk3Ep8oU Girls, big motorbike, martial arts, turning in blue light with a smouldering look, snakes for no reason, fights, shooting a machine gun in an empty room. It's the title sequence for Renegade, it's also how I spend my Sundays.

Henceforth, I wish to be known as zooo Sixkiller.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 3rd June 2015, 12:34 AM BST

The best thing about Lorenzo Lamas is that he starred in a TV series called Renegade

I remember this show although I didn't watch it. I've known Lamas mainly for the mega-soap Falcon Crest which me and my family used to watch in the 80s:

There was lots of "Who do you fancy?"-material in this show.

I do love 80s action shows.

I never watched McGyver first time around and now am major splurging thanks to CBS action.

It's actually really violent and loads of people die, but incredibly sweet at the same time.

...and don't forget about his classy hairstyle.

you know for all the fuss it's quite a subdued mullett and Lorenzo Llama's that mullett; it's own trailer, agent, range of imitation wigs.

Then it got sending obsene photos to Farrah Fawcetts perm and game over.

Oh god, I used to watch Renegade. It was on ITV on like Saturday afternoons or something.

didnt he ever get cold with his shirt always being open.

I mean if leather was too warm couldn't he have worn a tshirt

Quote: Lee @ 3rd June 2015, 7:37 AM BST

Oh god, I used to watch Renegade.

If you say his name twice more he might appear!

The full package.

I don't think I ever saw Renegade. What was the one with a helicopter?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 3rd June 2015, 2:20 PM BST

Airwolf?

Ahhh, yes! A friend at uni was obsessed with it, he made me watch about a million old episodes.

That helicopter looks like it's parked underwater.

That's how Jan Michael Vincent looks today:

Eep. Why must we age, god? Why? *shakes fist*