Who do you fancy? Page 1,038

Hehe. It is rather unsettling.

*goes back to gaze at the other picture*

Quote: zooo @ 8th November 2013, 2:13 PM GMT

Two for the price of one.

*goes to have a little lie down*

They look like a siamese tramp

Bloody well dressed for a tramp.

Not sure why the rave about those two though I don't doubt that they are more aesthetically pleasing than my good self. Is this extra hot because it looks like they could launch into a snog at any moment?

...and on that note, is the idea of guys kissing a turn on for the ladies? For blokes girls kissing is long been seen as erotic but I can't see it working the other way for some reason.

Cumberbatch sounds like a type of sausage to me.

Mmmmmmmmm, I'm having cumberbatch sausage tonight... Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

Most homoerotic fanfiction about men is written by straight women and many erotic novels for women feature gay guys. The Cumberbatch/Tennant photo is just full of sexual tension, and sexual tension is just always sexy.

Quote: Tuumble @ 8th November 2013, 2:49 PM GMT

...and on that note, is the idea of guys kissing a turn on for the ladies? For blokes girls kissing is long been seen as erotic but I can't see it working the other way for some reason.

Why on earth not? :S

It's only sexy to me if I find them both attractive in some way. But yes, definitely erotic.

Quote: Hannah G @ 8th November 2013, 2:53 PM GMT

Cumberbatch sounds like a type of sausage to me.

Mmmmmmmmm, I'm having cumberbatch sausage tonight... Laughing out loud

Filth!

Quote: Harridan @ 8th November 2013, 2:56 PM GMT

The Cumberbatch/Tennant photo is just full of sexual tension, and sexual tension is just always sexy.

You mean they're saying, "Mines bigger than yours" but think a bit of public frotage is the best way of proving it?

Quote: zooo @ 8th November 2013, 2:29 PM GMT

It really does.

This one is kind of weird. Someone merged Tennant and Cumberbatch.

Shakin' Stevens.

No they're saying 'I must have you immediately. Come back to the TARDIS and I'll ravish you on the control desk.'

Quote: zooo @ 8th November 2013, 3:02 PM GMT

Why on earth not? :S

I dunno really. I guess I'm not what you would call impartial so it would be hard to be truly objective.

Talking purely artistically wimmin just look better than blokes...don't they? ;)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ 8th November 2013, 3:04 PM GMT

Shakin' Stevens.

Laughing out loud
Disturbing.

Quote: Tuumble @ 8th November 2013, 3:05 PM GMT

I dunno really. I guess I'm not what you would call impartial so it would be hard to be truly objective.

Talking purely artistically wimmin just look better than blokes...don't they? ;)

Rolling eyes

Their heads look a little bit odd. And I first met Cumberbatch when he was a 16 year old schoolboy in a school play. He was pretty good!

Ooh, I've gone a bit pervy. Was he wearing school uniform?