Young white males? Page 4

I bet it has something to do with Stamps?

Or it could still be sex.

Quote: SlagA @ January 23, 2008, 9:26 PM

What DO you do for a living then, David? :)

He stamps peoples hands when they enter the very very very very very very, old peoples home. Of which he has been a resident for the last 50 years.

Also he has another job.
He plays in a band called "Older Than Jesus".

How do you think they make stamps sticky?

Sick

Quote: Leevil @ January 23, 2008, 9:32 PM

How do you think they make stamps sticky?

Sick

I do wear my tongue out at times.

Quote: David Chapman @ January 23, 2008, 9:36 PM

I do wear my tongue out at times.

Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Just the thought has blinded me forever. Cool

Quote: zooo @ January 23, 2008, 4:38 PM

Radical feminists, maybe.

Are they women on skateboards?

Quote: Leevil @ January 23, 2008, 9:30 PM

I bet it has something to do with Stamps?

Yeah Food Stamps :P

Quote: Leevil @ January 23, 2008, 9:19 PM

"I'm a white male aged between 18 to 39, everyone listens to me."

Laughing out loud It's sad I know the referance.

Im 19...

and 22 Ellie I swore it was 23 when you told me! Lieing so soon, you old bag :D

I AM 22! I promise! But of course in real life I'm a 34 year old male.

I think I'm an angry young man. They were all white as well. Turned 24 last month. I keep forgetting how old I am which is not, I think, a good sign, and tells of advancing decrepitude.

I feel bad for posting in this thread because I barely ever post on this forum... Well, ever... But I think, seeing as I've started writing a sitcom with my friend, that I ought to come on here more often... I just feel sort of outsider-ish :( :$

But anyway I'm a very young (possibly the youngest?) Very white (anaemic) very female (if that is possible). :)

Quote: frostyboy @ January 23, 2008, 4:39 PM

A "sane feminist"? Surely that's an oxymoron?

If you don't believe there are some sane feminists then you might be right about the 'moron' bit frosty! :)

I would say that in the white, educated and comparatively priveleged/pampered Western world that anyone under thirty is young but elsewhere on the planet and in other cultures you can be old before you're 10. That makes Zooo young by my calculation!

I would describe myself as white and middleaged but I'd never say I was old as I don't feel old.

F**k off to arrogant and pompous young assholes that would call me old! Pirate

Signed:
Arrogant and pompous old asshole

Well Im 16...and female...but then again Im also not a writer :D

Quote: Frankie Rage @ January 27, 2008, 6:11 PM

If you don't believe there are some sane feminists then you might be right about the 'moron' bit frosty! :)

"Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometime gain from the experience"
Catherine Comins

"The simple fact is that every woman must be willing to be identified as a lesbian to be fully feminist."
National NOW Times

"I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act"
Robin Morgan

Yes, you have just listed the radical feminists. We agree about them. They are mental.