Seaside trip Page 2

Have you got Script Smart? it's available free from the BBC's writers room that pretty much does it all for you very handy tool for Microsoft Office

http://www.bbc.co.uk/writersroom/scriptsmart/

Cheers Gavin & Swerytd. I am off to the writers room now.xxxx

I didn't like it. I thought for a foul-mouthed lowlife the Father became surprisingly articulate later on. I didn't recognise any surrealism only the juxtapositioning of an unexpected word - pterodactyls - for comedic purpose. The tag would have been the best thing if I liked the people in the sketch. For me the Mother should be calm and understanding throughout, albeit worried that she does smell burning. She should listen and react reasonably to the Father's ranting and then in the quiet bit at the end say: 'What's a Pterodactyl?'

This had a lot of promise. Kids going banana's, absolute panic but after a nice slow burn it just went 'puff' and out. The construction just wasn't there and I would much prefer reading something that took more than a couple of minutes to bash out.

Sorry, didn't like it either, found it scary. Reminded me too much of my family:)

Thanks guys for your opiniions.
I have learned 2 things.
1. Dont put out something that took a few mins to knock up ever ever again...Lol
2.I still like my sketch and a few of you do, but opinions realy are the best free advice ever.

Thanks guys for your honesty. Highly apreciated

Some people are over opinionated... if you want my opinion

I liked it - if you can knock this one up in no time, I'd love to see it after many redrafts. Quirky, individual and chucklesome!