Greetings Page 2

I'm not Ellie La JP though! :P

I was at one point EllieJ and now EllieJP... it's not that interesting... but yer...£40!

Howdy Linda.

Quote: zooo @ January 21, 2008, 5:02 PM

Hi Linda La Hughes.

I wish I had a 'La' in the middle of my name.

How would you pronounce zo - la - oo?

Welcome Linda.

hello and welcome

Quote: zooo @ January 21, 2008, 6:01 PM

>_< Innnnnteresting...

I guess I already have a 'La', it's just at the beginning instead.

Well there she goes.

La Charley de ve un maison here.

Hello all

Totty thanks you for the warm welcome.

EMS, I am not familiar with the shows you are referring to. I have not seen them on our free-to-air channels. They may be on Sky.

David, I think Flight of the Conchords is very funny, they remind me of the men in my life, apart from them bursting into song, (I am more inclined to do that). As a rule, I don't think we Kiwis are particularly good at comedy. Although we know what is funny, we can't seem to produce it on a regular basis. The only ones that have been produced, that I think were hilarious was Fred Dagg and Billy T James, from some years ago. I doubt they were seen any further afield than Australia.

Anyway, I find my dose of hilarity, where I have generally always found it, Little Britain.

Yo!

S-La-gA says welcome. :)

Hello Linda and welcome

Great list of comedies there and thinking alternative funny lines absolutely does count.

Enjoy
Wave

Hi Linda La Hughes.

Unless your surname was 'Trine'

LOL, very good observation.

Quote: Perry Nium @ January 23, 2008, 5:40 PM

Unless your surname was 'Trine'

Tri-la-ne?

What does that mean?

Hello Mannikin Bird

Thank you for the cheery welcome.

If I do happen to think of a line I regard as funny, I can't keep it to myself, I have to let everyone in the room know. It doesn't happen all that often, which I am sure family and friends are grateful for.

I am trying to insert a greetings face, but not sure how. The one I managed to insert in my very first post, was a fluke, and in the wrong place. I will consult the 'Help' option. I don't know why I didn't think of that before.

Maybe I can blame the heat for my foggy brain, while most people are basking and baking in it, I am wishing the cooler weather to arrive, fast!

S-La-gA, thank you for the greeting.

Perry Nium - That was great!

Quote: Linda La Hughes @ January 24, 2008, 3:24 AM

Hello Mannikin Bird

Thank you for the cheery welcome.

If I do happen to think of a line I regard as funny, I can't keep it to myself, I have to let everyone in the room know. It doesn't happen all that often, which I am sure family and friends are grateful for.

I am trying to insert a greetings face, but not sure how. The one I managed to insert in my very first post, was a fluke, and in the wrong place. I will consult the 'Help' option. I don't know why I didn't think of that before.

Maybe I can blame the heat for my foggy brain, while most people are basking and baking in it, I am wishing the cooler weather to arrive, fast!

S-La-gA, thank you for the greeting.

Perry Nium - That was great!

Hi Linda. I was wondering what the Hell you were talking about there until I noticed you're in New Zealand! So while you're basking in the Kiwi bakery, I'm sat here in North East England. It's 4 degrees outside, very windy, and the sky is the colour of my wife's "comfy" knickers - a sort of murky battleship grey. Booooo!
Angry

Quote: Aaron @ January 23, 2008, 5:46 PM

LOL, very good observation.

;)