Hello and suggestions Page 2

Hello there, check out Peep Show, Mighty Boosh, Black Books, Im Alan Partridge, Spaced. If you havent seen any of those then youre in for a treat.

But not The Young Ones. 'Cos it's aged. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally badly.

Quote: Aaron @ January 16, 2008, 8:08 PM

But not The Young Ones. 'Cos it's aged. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally badly.

Whatever!

Black books is a good one too.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ January 16, 2008, 9:13 PM

Whatever!

I don't lie about comedy.

Black Books is amazing! I love it...LURRRRRVEEEEEEE IT!

... The Office...
?

Someone had to mention it, just in case you haven't seen it.

Welcome!

Black Books is in my top 5 favorite for sure. The complete set JUST came out in the North American Market recently I can't wait to get my hands on it and then pass it around to my friends. I watched all three series on the internet about a year ago.
I've never heard of "I'm Alan Partridge". I'll have to check it out.

¡Hola! & welcome

Just keep away from all the comedies listed in my sig, and you'll be fine..

Sadly the brilliant Life On Mars was an exception rather than the norm. Most of our homegrown drama is cack (err, rubbish). Shameless is worth a watch maybe. And do get hold of Spaced - the lovely John Sim cameos in series two.

Didn't he already say in numerous places that he's seen the pitifully bad Spaced (and loved it)?

If you want a medium to watch them off go to www.bbc.co.uk and use the iPlayer or www.channel4.com and download 4 on demand to watch them.

Both of which I believe are inaccessible if you don't live in the UK. :)

Hi Curt.

Quote: Eat_My_Shirts @ January 17, 2008, 12:34 AM

Just keep away from all the comedies listed in my sig, and you'll be fine..

Wow your list includes 3 of my favorite shows! Perhaps I should then use your 'suck list' as my 'search for list'.
Although I have tried watching a few episodes of 2 Pints and I have to say I thought it was pretty awful. I've seen "Whose Line" as well but the novelty of the show has since worn off.
I have to say thought to those IT Crowd haters out there, if you didn't like the first series the second series is much better (in my opinion). I actually liked it better.
p.s. Honestly..who hates Spaced? That show ruled!