Funniest GW moments

I'm new here, so sorry if this thread has already been done.

Just that I love this show so much and there have been a couple of killer moments that have made me laugh harder than I've laughed in a very long time.

Did you have any of these memorable/classic moments?

For me the big number 1 has to be when Statham jumped out of the cupboard in his pants and started dancing round the room with his recorder.

I swear I keeled over when this happened and nearly had to phone an ambulance!!!
I literally couldn't get up off the floor and could barely breath for about 10 minutes!

90% of series one.

Anything to do with Guyball, Alan eating the gall gladder and the Geordie operation.

I quite like the way Martin took to pimping.

Another memory which lingers is of Guy's (unsuccessful) attempts at going downmarket with the working class...

Quote: ian_w @ January 12, 2008, 3:32 AM

For me the big number 1 has to be when Statham jumped out of the cupboard in his pants and started dancing round the room with his recorder.

Me too! Laughing out loud

I also liked when Statham told Mac to sit down and Mac stayed standing and Staham couldn't contain his eye contact. Also, when Statham killed the midget.

It has to be S1 E6 - Angela and Caroline fighting over pants. Note how Mac restrains Caroline!
Quite hilarious.

I think the show could have done without some of its more surreal moments - Sue White leading camels around and Mac's nude biking through the hospital. I felt this was 'trying too hard'...

Nah, nice breaks from reality which were somehow worryingly believable, given the rest of the characters' nature. :)

I liked it when Martin did that elaborate dance routine in front of some examiners.

I have completely fallen in love with Sue White's "surreality" - mainly because she appears in character so unaware of her strange and quite innapprpriate behaviours!

The scene where Sue White plays "with or without" with a clay model of Macs genitals is one deeply inbedded in my favorites.

Although there is something quite about her realisation that she could in fact love "somebody else" . . .

http://news.hitmeister.de/musik/18593-lili-anel-life-or-death.html

Sue really was a stroke of genius from the writers, I agree!

What i meant to say in my last post was that there is something quite sad when she realises she could "love somebody else"!

Although her love for Mac is uncontrollable, there is also something rather sweet about it as well, until of course it becomes somewhat psychotic and Mac issues a restraining order against her . . .

I also find the relationship between Sue and Caroline hilarious - sort of love hate - one moment Sue is trying to kill her, the next she is pinching her bottom and kissing her!

Quote: Ian Wolf @ January 12 2008, 10:57 AM GMT

Anything to do with Guyball, Alan eating the gall gladder and the Geordie operation.

And the operation with Guy's "vital organ".

Another classic Sue White moment:

Sue White: Yes?
Dr. Guilaume Secretan: I haven't asked the question yet.
Sue White: Yes.
Dr. Guilaume Secretan: Is the answer?
Sue White: What?
Dr. Guilaume Secretan: Is yes the answer?
Sue White: Is the question.
Dr. Guilaume Secretan: But is yes the answer? Take a gamble.
Sue White: I don't know, is it?
Dr. Guilaume Secretan: Take a gamble.
Sue White: No.
Dr. Guilaume Secretan: No is the answer?
Sue White: No is the answer. Yes is never the answer.
Dr. Guilaume Secretan: So no is the answer?
Sue White: No is the answer.
Dr. Guilaume Secretan: So if I were to say, are you going to ever have sex with any other man apart from me, then your answer is no?
Sue White: Do you want to have sex with me? I mean, do you want to just have, do you want to just f**k me now? Do you wanna do that? Do you wanna just get your cock out and f**k me now? How about that, yeah? Shall we, here... on the table? Yeah, how about whopping it up my ass, what about that Mr. Secretan? Not Doctor... but Mister. Yeah? One above Doctor, how about that yeah? Mr. Secretan whopping up the staff liaison's ass.
[pause]
Sue White: So wipe yourself down and come back and tell me what you think about that, 'kay?
Dr. Guilaume Secretan: Not sure I can stand up.
Sue White: No? Well I'll leave for a few moments, shall I?
Dr. Guilaume Secretan: OK. Shut the door.
Sue White: OK.

I've never seen Green Wing - there were only 13 funny moments? Hmmm, might give it a miss.