Never Better Page 4

Quote: Aaron @ January 17, 2008, 11:02 PM

He did one of those quick-fire mini questionnaire interview things in London Lite (?) last week. One particular Q&A springs to mind:

North or south London?
North. South London's like the ugly sister, just to balance it out.

Ha! I must agree...

The South of the entire country is an ugly sister, with 2 pretty bits in the bottom corners.

Lets call it an ugly sister wearing nice earrings.

Laughing out loud

(I'm laughing AT you, not WITH you. :P)

Everything is more expensive and you are closer to France. Who's laughing now.

Yeah, well, uhh ... Bugger.

"Jealous? Of the IRISH?! Listen love, the only reason I can think of to be jealous of the Irish is that they're a little further away from FRANCE than we are!"

Quote: Rick Skelton @ January 18, 2008, 1:40 PM

Everything is more expensive and you are closer to France. Who's laughing now.

Yeah but you're closer to Scotland. At least France has Emmanuelle! :D

Scotland has Frankie Boyle! Lovey

Wales has Gethin. England has Boosh, and pretty much everyone else you show an interest in. :P

Britain rules.

Yes, yes she does.

*wipes a patriotic tear*

Well I watched this last night.

I was thinking it wasn't too funny - until about the last 10 minutes.

I think for this premise to work we really need to have some idea of what the guy was like before he stopped drinking and theres just nothing to care about with this guy-his mate says he was more fun when he was boozing but can anyone imagine this guy being 'fun'?
This show is such a waste.Its not even 'bad' enough to be interesting,just kind of pointless.

I thought Never Better was great, especially the son in episode 1 (Tom). He seemed to really enjoy the kicking he gave his Dad.

I watched Never Better, and it was very good.....definitely had some laugh out loud moments. Mangan is one of my favourite comedy actors, even though he plays the same character in everything! (if you know what I mean)

DAN!! :D

There is an interview with Stephen Mangan about Never Better on Digital Spy.