Doctor Who... Page 228

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 23 2008, 5:48 PM BST

I agree, you are talking bollocks. Total, utter, utterlyy, complete bollocks. Which means I win. Because I'm right.

A right raving lunatic, yes.

Quote: Aaron @ September 23 2008, 5:49 PM BST

A right raving lunatic, yes.

Aaron, sometimes you're just wrong. I know it's hard to accept, but it happens to us all. Except me of course. I'm Superman.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 23 2008, 6:08 PM BST

Except me of course. I'm Superman.

You're like...the alternate universe Superman then right?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 22 2008, 9:56 PM BST

More or less. She was at a stage school, training to be an actress, when, after appearing in an advert, was snapped up by a record label. She always wanted to act and intended to go back to it; which she has.

It was the kind of comment made by people who don't really watch the show. Some are frothy, but how anyone could say that about, to take examples from the last series, Midnight or Silence In The Library is quite beyond me. It does piss me off when people try to dismiss the show as surface froth.

I wasn't trying to be rude or dismissive. I'm personally a big sci-fi fan and had high hopes for Dr Who but just feel generally dissapointed with the show considering the superb reputaion that it's developed since the 1960's. I agree some episodes were good though. Basically I feel the new Dr Who series are like the Phantom Menace of the T.V world:- Prestigious history, poor comeback.

At the risk of being murdered to death by Ellie ...

http://www.thewriterstale.com/scr.html

What is it, and why would she murder you?

She'll murder me because she hates this thread and when she next logs on and sees it on the front page she will go batshit murderously insane.

And it's RTD's shooting scripts for Series 4.

Quote: zooo @ October 4 2008, 10:54 PM BST

What is it, and why would she murder you?

She hates having to read this thread when it resurfaces.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ October 4 2008, 10:55 PM BST

She'll murder me because she hates this thread and when she next logs on and sees it on the front page she will go batshit murderously insane.

Ah! Bollocks.

Well, don't let that ever stop you from posting!!!

(on this thread.)

And I'm sure she doesn't care that much anyway. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 4 2008, 10:56 PM BST

Ah! Bollocks.

No, it's true.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ October 4 2008, 10:55 PM BST

Its more than that, Ive just got mine today. Its a whole year of his e-mails to a journalist/DWM writer friend, on how RTD writes, develops stories and the behind the scenes goings on. As well as script extracts from some of the episodes RTD penned for series 4 as they developed and changed. Its pretty freaking sweet!

Quote: zooo @ October 4 2008, 10:57 PM BST

And I'm sure she doesn't care that much anyway. :)

She does. I'm living on borrowed time.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 4 2008, 10:58 PM BST

Its more than that, Ive just got mine today. Its a whole year of his e-mails to a journalist/DWM writer friend, on how RTD writes, develops stories and the behind the scenes goings on. As well as script extracts from some of the episodes RTD penned for series 4 as they developed and changed. Its pretty freaking sweet!

No. I mean he's posted his entire shooting scripts as PDFs at that link.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 4 2008, 10:58 PM BST

So, he doesn't mind about the emails? Is it with his permission or what?

Quote: Graham Bandage @ October 4 2008, 10:59 PM BST

No. I mean he's posted his entire shooting scripts as PDFs at that link.

All right, a little touchy there!

Quote: zooo @ October 4 2008, 11:00 PM BST

So, he doesn't mind about the emails? Is it with his permission or what?

He frowns on e-mails begging for Tennants home address Im afraid.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 4 2008, 11:02 PM BST

All right, a little touchy there!

I f**king hate you, Stott.