BSG Comp 27/12/07 - 2/1/08 Page 3

Quote: Frankie Rage @ January 2, 2008, 4:20 PM

I liked your sketch have you got anything you want cleaning? :)

Laughing out loud
Oh yes. Pop around The Rage. I have a very dusty something. You may need to blow off the cobwebs though!

Quote: Charley @ January 2, 2008, 4:15 PM

Well Winterlight it is a BSG sketch & peeps on this board are part of BSG.
Thanks to all for the nice comments. I did do a similar one many moons ago. It is just a sketch for a comp not a television drama. No one has won anything yet guys & maybe I should have just stuck it in critique instead of here. I am quite happy to move it. It was for fun not a war. I can always do another new year sketch as an entrant.
If these comps are going to turn into a nit pick rather than a stand alone simple sketch competition I will cease to play. Just dont vote for what you dont like. Simple as. It is only for a win of points. Not a Maldivian Island courtesy of President Maladalavadoo.
Glad my little FUN sketch made some peeps giggle. That was the point in it. Like I say I am happy to move it!

To be honest my point was simply I didn't really get it (which is more about me than it is about the sketch), not that it didn't deserve any praise or deserve to be in the contest. Just to me (and me only as I say at the begining) it's nowhere near as funny as some of your other stuff.

Not looking to start a war either, maybe we can just tussle a bit and see where it leads
Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud Danny.
Yeyyyyy a naked wrestle sounds good. Be here by 7pm or I get my AK7.

Can we vote yet? If so I vote for Nigel Kelly.

Oh I wasn't after a fight, Charley. I just take these things too seriously!

Quote: Winterlight @ January 2, 2008, 7:42 PM

Oh I wasn't after a fight, Charley. I just take these things too seriously!

I wouldn't pick a fight with her if I were you.

I vote rather predictably Charley. If only for Kent Pete's multiple personality's.

Is it time to vote yet then? Everyone else seems to be.

I'll vote Jude - oh no she didn't enter.

I'll vote Winterlight then.

My vote's for Danny. Made me laugh.

jacparov for me please!

Paul gets my vote.

Paul get's my vote, too.
I think we're going through a comedy dry patch. Hope we all get moist again soon.

dannyjb1, for me.

dannyjb for me too!

Charley for me!