GW: Caromac or Caroguy? Page 2

I think it's definatley got to be Caroguy Macs let her down to many times

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 19, 2006, 6:45 PM

my friend is coming over tomorrow to bake brownies, play the spoon of destiny, and have a classic Mac or Guy debate...childish!? never!

Not childish! Atleast you have friends that you can talk about it with. Now if i ever mention my friends laugh or change the subject because i used to talk about it too much. I nearly had a friend i could talk about it with but then she said she only watched a couple of episodes and she couldnt find it on the tv anymore. I did offer her to watch my series 1 and she said yes though.

Guy Guy Guy Guy Guy.

They are meant to be. Mac's all wrong.

I think they'll go the other way though. : (

ah...my friend had never seen the episode where Sue tells Guy to keep Caro away from Mac, saying "marry her if you have to" and hes saying, "i wouldnt mind actually"...the romantics among us all love Mac...he needs to ride by on his motorbike and Caroline will jump onto it

Laughing out loud

I just LOVE Maaaaaac !!!!! *___*
So I prefer "Caroguy"... in order to having Mac just for me ! *graouuuu*

But that's right Caromac it's really "choupi-mimi" (cute, nice... as you want). In an other hand Guy is so funnyyyyy !

I know what you mean-but mac has that wit about him. note how no matter what mac does, carolines alwasy right back with him 5 seconds later

Yes she's just addict ! *looool*
I understand her... but I think she's too much "greluche"... <_<

ah i can understand her addiction totally to the fraise blonde

my feelings about this went back and forth throughout series 2. by the end of series 1 i was thrilled caroline and mac had gotten together- can't help it, i'm a ginger lover :$ and mac's aloofness and humour made him dead sexy.

HOWEVER, as series 2 progressed and guy had his 'high fidelity (movie verison)' moment, grew up and realised he liked caroline and only caroline, it was cool to see him get honest withhimself.

on the other hand, mac seemed like a totally wishy washy twat during the whole holly debacle. he never stood up for himself or caroline. yes, he just had the bombshell of his supposedly aborted child dropped on him, but that didn't mean he couldn't be with caroline and have her support through the ordeal. and, his mean streak and inability to be honest really stood out next to guy's all out declarations of love.

i;m not saying he needed to be in love with caroline right away, but he didn't even seem at all committed to finding out if that's where things might go.

the final scene of S02E09, where guy doesn't slag mac about letting caroline down and actually says something nice about him, seemed to show the actual humanity in guy. i think that's why caroline went for him.

then the dying thing. maybe those weeks apart while mulling his life mac was able to see what he really wanted out of his last bit of ltime here... could have made him see things clearly, sped up his feelings for caroline...

in the end, i still think it ended right with caro and mac together.

I think I've just found out something. I turns out there is some debate as to the correct term for a "Caroguy". Some fans claim the correct term for someone who supports a Caroline-Guy relationship is a Guyoline, according to the Green Wing Channel 4 forum.

ah I like Guyoline! it was always Caroguy on there too before I got told off for "being too young" i was fine before the company switch!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 9, 2007, 7:39 PM

ah I like Guyoline! it was always Caroguy on there too before I got told off for "being too young" i was fine before the company switch!

Company switch? Too young? What what now?

I was on channel 4 forums but they decided I was too young to appreciate them when they got a new sponsor-and was kicked off

Martiline, always thought that. Martin was a bit of a waste of a character through series 2 so the surprise of seeing him get the girl would have a better ending. Mac and Guy should have been left disappointed and depressed and should have had a fight against each other...to the death.

JRT is really old, never knew he is 37, suspiciously too young looking for that age.

Caromac or Caroguy...I take it this is a girl thing because I couldn't give a f**k