GW: Caromac or Caroguy?

There has been some rivalry on some "Green Wing" forums about how they want it to end, in terms of Caroline, Guy and Mac. So I was wanting to ask other "Green Wing" fans who they want Caroline to fall for.

So far, two camps have come forward. The Caromacs who want Caroline to go with Mac, and the Caroguys who want Caroline to go with Guy.

Who do you want Caroline to go with? Guy? Mac? Maybe even Martin?

Personally, I'm a Caroguy.

I suppose Carome isn't an option? That being the case, Caromac because I'm a sad old romantic and Guy just isn't right for her.

There's something which just didn't work for me about the Mac thing, so I'd go for Caroguy.

its got to be mac! as much as I love Guy, its just has to be Mac, Mac all the way!

ah I was a total caroguy supporter but now Im not sure...what with Guys reputation and Macs..well..being Mac like and letting her down...

i think caroguy. He told caro that he loves her and the whole scene with the i like you in the toliets and the i love you on the mirror. When has mac ever done that!!

Carmac all the way!

oh I adored the "I love you" in the mirror...and the "Ive come to the conclusion, I dont just like you...I LIKE you! there I've said it!"

Its gotta be caromac, guy is wonderful but no that ending would just be wrong!

I prefer Caromac too - the smitten version of Guy just never really worked for me, I liked him better in series 1.

CAROMAC! absolutely 100% on Mac's team on this one. It HAS to be, because Guy's creepy and Caro/Mac are perfect together and I'm a hopeless romantic who will cry A LOT if it isn't.

Quote: Emzii @ December 14, 2006, 7:52 PM

i think caroguy. He told caro that he loves her and the whole scene with the i like you in the toliets and the i love you on the mirror. When has mac ever done that!!

Dead right!

haha i love the "cos Guys creepy!" I swear i know someone SO like him...

Guy rules. And Stephen Mangan is really friendly. :)

my friend is coming over tomorrow to bake brownies, play the spoon of destiny, and have a classic Mac or Guy debate...childish!? never!