Hello I'm new

Hi, love the site. Am currently working on a sitcom idea that I've had for a long time. It involves alcohol, the drinking of it and said results etc, etc. Hmm maybe theres a clue as to why it's not been completed yet! But seriously, your site is friendly and funny and I hope to eventually contribute (even though a tad shy with you all at moment)and when I have something to show would love all your wizened critique, the good the bad and the ugly as only you guys can do. Happy writing x

don't be shy, the best way to start on this site is by doing a introduction, good luck on your sitcom, and i can't wait to see a episode, any sitcom with mountains of booze is a hit in my book, bye-bye

Hey BDAZZZZLE... welcome to the site! Do add yourself to our writers directory when you've built up the courage!

Your sitcom sounds interesting... I just hope you're opting to go down the Black Books / Father Ted portrayal of drunks (i.e. funny) rather than Ab Fab's method of getting laughs out of inebriation (i.e. shouty, falling over, badly acted rubbish... in my opinion).

Welcome to the message board. Feel free to join in the, errr... Fun! :D

Thanks chaps. Encouraging!!! Honest. Keep in touch. I need it. Don't we all <3

Welcome aboard..always glad to welcome someone new to the mix..I am across the pond and like to hear all I can about England and its people..Are you an aspiring writer or all ready one.?/Valentine

Aaron, you are always on this thing,,don't you ever go home to sleep?/You must love hitting these keys with yourr fingers rather than putting your key into the lock on your front door,,Valentine

I'm at home right now.