Is anybody getting what they deserve? Page 2

Quote: Aaron @ December 3, 2007, 12:54 PM

Laughing out loud

I know, you're being 'ironic' ;)

My Dad worked away from home a lot, from when I was 7, to when I was 12. In fact, one year, he was called away to a job on Xmas Eve! Obviously, this had it's bad points, but, the good part of it was that my parents would make up for his absence, by always getting me the latest toys and clothes. I think one of the best things a kid can get for Xmas, is a good thick snow shower. Unfortunately, it's becoming less and less likely to happen, every year.

I'd like to see the Thames properly freeze over. That would be amazing.

Quote: catskillz @ December 5, 2007, 1:59 AM

My Dad worked away from home a lot, from when I was 7, to when I was 12.

What? He disappeared for five years!

My Dad went to work in Finland for 3 months but I wasn't mentally scarred because he brought back the nicest fruity/sugary sweets ever :D

Just realised I've mentioned sweets... erm don't go too crazy people Laughing out loud

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ December 5, 2007, 11:48 AM

What? He disappeared for five years!

No. He'd be away for a few months, come home for a few weeks, then go away for a few more months.

Did he like canoeing?

Was he residing at Her Majesty's Pleasure?

Quote: Croydesponger @ December 5, 2007, 1:39 PM

Did he like canoeing?

Ooooo, controversial! Laughing out loud

Quote: Croydesponger @ December 5, 2007, 1:39 PM

Did he like canoeing?

I don't get it.

re. current news about a man disappearing for a few yrs

Awww, that would have been so much funnier if you hadn't explained!

I know but it's okay, I've got an air pistol I can use on myself. Then I will get what I deserve for being unduly controversial.

Well I deserve loads of sex but I don't get any, even when I pay for it. I just wake up with a massive hangover tied to a hotel bed. And then I have to cancel all my credit cards ... again.

Quote: SlagA @ December 5, 2007, 3:54 PM

Well I deserve loads of sex but I don't get any, even when I pay for it. I just wake up with a massive hangover tied to a hotel bed. And then I have to cancel all my credit cards ... again.

Where do they swipe the credit cards? And how do you enter your pin cos I never know how to press the right buttons.

P.S. I apologise for this post i've been up for 24 hours solid :( Eyes are melting, melting!

You need some, ahem, pussy.