Funny typos

There must be a million of them. Have you had any emails or letters with typos in them that are funny? Here's one to start you off... a friend apologised for not emailing me recently, because he'd been "pretty busty lately."

All emails to anyone called Brian that start 'Brain' always make me giggle inanely, for no reason I can fathom...

Dan

It's not exactly a typo but it makes me laugh. When I buy Asda's own brand cashew nuts, it comes up as "CNUT" on the till display.

hehe when I miss the apostrophe in "who're"

twut is a good one

do they mean twit?

A friend of mine submitted a dissertation for his Fine Art degree entitled, 'Art in Pubic Places.'

What mark did he get? Laughing out loud

Quote: David Bussell @ November 29, 2007, 3:06 PM

A friend of mine submitted a dissertation for his Fine Art degree entitled, 'Art in Pubic Places.'

Laughing out loud

I think he got a '69'

I used to buy from a company in Malaysia and my contact's name was Mr Teh. However I had autocorrect on Word, and it used to change it to Mr The. Bloody annoying!

i once bought some jeans from a high street retailer and they said FUCK on them. in fact when i looked at the other items for sale, everything had FUCK written on them. oh how i laughed.

Its not a typo but my mate is called Naomi and we're always reminding her that her name backwards is 'I Moan' :D

Again,not a typo, but on the Sky listings once the first programme title was incomplete so it read: The World's Funniest... Fatal Fires

Quote: ajp29 @ November 29, 2007, 8:39 PM

Its not a typo but my mate is called Naomi and we're always reminding her that her name backwards is 'I Moan' :D

And does she?

Quote: puffinpol @ November 29, 2007, 9:20 PM

Again,not a typo, but on the Sky listings once the first programme title was incomplete so it read: The World's Funniest... Fatal Fires

Laughing out loud

I used to be a bit of a hippy in my yoof. Strangely I come from Maidstone which also spells "I am stoned".

Quote: Aaron @ November 29, 2007, 10:38 PM

And does she?

I make all the ladies moan Cool

Mostly stuff like why are you so lazy? Why are you so stupid? When are you going to do this? :(