what are you looking forward to?

Christmas is a time of charity, good cheer, family values and getting wrecked it is also a time for t.v specials/one-offs and dvd's so what are you looking forward to or what do you want in your stocking (IMPORTANT: i won't be buying it for you, i'm just curious) (and it's a chance to remind people whats on offer) Wave Rolling eyes Angelic

I'm looking forwards to have complete Blackadder under the tree (we don't have stockings in Latvia... that is, not in a Xmas sense ;) ) - I hope the beardy fatass will receive it in time from amazon to shove it under the tree ;-) It's a special dream of mine to finally get it all in one piece.

The bearded fatass (wrongtale started it!) usually gets me t-shirts and socks. But if he's reading this I'd like Anna Kournikova....or a Nintendo.

There's no comedy DVD's i'm that excited about getting at the moment.

Seinfeld is at the top of my list and although I'm pretty sure that Santa knows whether I've been naughty or nice, but unlike my wife, it's not him who has to be convinced. :D

I'm looking forward to the atmosphere, the TV, the weather, decorating the house, and the pretty lights. :D

Gift-wise, I'd love a hell of a lot of things, but doubt that I'll get most of them. And wayyyy too many DVDs to mention.

I'm hoping for the Green Wing series-one script book, Mighty Boosh Live DVD, plus a get-out-of-jail-free card to pass ALL my GCSEs with flying colours, and a date for my prom...hehe but most importantly the comedyness obviously

lewisrobert..it surely would not be a present from you!! I might take a present from "Father Christmas " if he peomised to bring it himself and sip a sherry with me..Valentine Reallly..how about Bush ges out of Iraq and all of the troops can go home for the Holidays..

Aaron..you sound like a hjome loving kind of guy..Over in the States it is lit up like the fourth of July only on the houses and allof the buildings,,Sure looks a lot like Christmas to my house..even egg nog in the fridge..Have a good one and God bless us akk this Holiday,,Merry Christmas and Santa please no coal this year in my stockings..How about a pair of new sexier legs..valentine

To bad you do not get tv from the States..Seinfield reruns are on every day for hours..valentine.

Not so fast my helpful yet sadly ill-informed on the other side of the pond friend, for I have satalite and watch Seinfeld twice a day on the Paramount channel but, nevertheless, I thank you from the heart of my bottom for caring. God bless America and God bless you, Valentine.

Are we on about presents?

I'd like Nearest and Dearest series 5!, anything Steptoe, anything Rising Damp or Hancock, or anything, I'm easily pleased!

yep! and exams! and fat white-bearded men

Men?! Plural?! You dirty dirty, uh, floozy! :O

i personally am hoping to get a few classic stand-up dvd's, like the worlds best stand up and a lot of jimmy carr ad jack dee plus a bit of eddie izzard, and i know i''ve got the peter kay book as i saw it. <3 Wales <3 Scotland <3 England :D

lewisrobert..The greatest gift, I have ever known....came for free....but...it was not mine alone. I asked God for food....He sent a Lamb...One ,,that would love me....just as I am. Valentine

Just a warm thought for Christmas for all of the people on this site..Merry Christmas and a very Happy and prosperous New Year..

Baumski...glad you are able to get what you want to watch on television..here in the mountains with out cable or satellite you get the noises of the birds flying over and that is all..We live close enough to town we have cable..I would get satellite if I could get England on it..my sis in Michigan has it and she can't.. :( :( but...thank God for PBS as on it I can get reruns of the old English Comedies and I have bought many others,,some you guys talk about we have not heard of yet in the states..for shame..why can't we be universal for all of the England lovers like the "YORK" family [like me]...that is the name..loving the Yorkshires is my game..Valentine

Quote: Aaron @ December 6, 2006, 11:24 PM

Men?! Plural?! You dirty dirty, uh, floozy! :O

haha I get called a floozy so often, and this was only meant to be a Green Wing quote!