what are you looking forward to? Page 2

floozy, sorry i couldn't help it,

haha it's okay-some guy I know called me it repeatedly and said he wouldnt apologise cos I "knew it wasnt true" apparently...oh I can tell you what I'm NOT looking forward to-my two hour maths non-calc mock paper tomorrow :(

It's funny all this talk about what you want for Christmas because just this morning I was having a clearout from under the stairs and I came across a present I forgot to give my son last Christmas. Never mind, no harm done, this year I'll make sure he actually gets the puppy.

haha! brilliant!

Baumske..If god doesn't bless America soon I might just have to move to Mexico or Canada as we are getting filled up with those from south of the border and when it gets too cramped I will move dowdn and fill one of their empty spaces..Valentine

since you've all expressed your concern so eloquently, I can put your mind at ease and tell you that the aforementioned Xmas gift was prematurely and promptly delivered... and that the sneaky "receiver" tore it open already... and totally loves it. Nice package... with content that can't be beaten.

Now I can only hope that Frasier season 5 r2 release will be downpriced soon, as I'm not paying almost 30 quid for it. No way, Jose.
Well, it's something to look forward to get next Christmas :)

Bah Humbug!

Wrong Tale...I expect he or she did not want to have to wait til the Holiday to be opened per se..Valentine

Lost Boys, I would take any DVD of any of the comedies in Region 1 format,,In the States we cannot use the same as you.. :( :( Valentine

\ Baumski..is it possible to get the dvd's of the old 2 year series 'First of the Summer Wine" it was done in the last of the 80s and had Peter Sallis as the dad of Cleggy?/Valentine or any of you other Brits..is it on dvds or not???

I'm afraid you're asking the wrong person because this is one programme I cannot stick. Saying that, however, and in homage to Alan Bennett (a Yorkshire author of some distinction) and the Great British weather, please accept my take on 'The Last Of The Summer Wine'.

ALAN BENNETT:
Now, at last, refuge had been attained within the sanctuary of the first floor landing as the water continued to flood through every nook and cranny unabated. “Oh rain, rain go away, come again another day”, I cried out in order to dispel the melancholy. And as I espied Thora Hird stuck midway on her Stannah Stairlift, she summed up our desperate plight in one succinct statement. “Ooh, how I hate the f**king rain”. And that, quite simply, was the last of her summer whine.

No Valentine, I'm afraid it is not available on DVD. Sometimes shows like that do surface for download on the Internet somewhere, but I can't say I've seen it.