What are you eating? Page 714

I'm going to go hunt out some cereal.

Quote: sootyj @ 23rd May 2015, 2:53 PM BST

Have you ever been to houmos brothers?

It's a chain that make it fresh, then serve it with toppings like spicy lamb stew and guacamole and proper pitta bread.

Phwoar.

Bought these in an American food store place today. I'd only had the standard cheese ones previously (which were fantastic), but these ones are even better!

Had them.the other day.well.nice and.spicy

Quote: sootyj @ 30th May 2015, 9:00 PM BST

Had them.the other day.well.nice and.spicy

The blue cheese ones are next on my list!

Jelly Tots.
Happiness in a (very small) bag.

Quote: Ben @ 30th May 2015, 11:59 PM BST

The blue cheese ones are next on my list!

Though I'm slightly unsettled by how many US cheese based foods, have absolutely no cheese in them at all.

nb Jamie Oliver's new US style diner is surprisingly disapointing, it's chicken wings are rubbery and the blue cheese just wet.

nnb if you pass by Kingscross on you London jaunts, have you tried coffee dogs. It's hot dogs and pavement icecreams are very nice.

Quote: sootyj @ 7th June 2015, 5:08 PM BST

nnb if you pass by Kingscross on you London jaunts, have you tried coffee dogs. It's hot dogs and pavement icecreams are very nice.

Looks good and reasonably priced too! Will check it out in a couple of weeks time!

Jaffa Cakes

Good bit o'rump.

Quote: Loopey @ 7th June 2015, 8:07 PM BST

Jaffa Cakes

How do you eat them?

Quote: sootyj @ 7th June 2015, 5:08 PM BST

Though I'm slightly unsettled by how many US cheese based foods, have absolutely no cheese in them at all.

nb Jamie Oliver's new US style diner is surprisingly disapointing, it's chicken wings are rubbery and the blue cheese just wet.

I thought one only got rubbery chicken wings from a Chinese restaurant !

I'm not surprised if it had to fly all the way to Wolves.

Quote: sootyj @ 8th June 2015, 10:01 PM BST

I'm not surprised if it had to fly all the way to Wolves.

Your chicken was nice ?

It was rubbery.

Ah, fankyoo very much.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 8th June 2015, 10:08 PM BST

Your chicken was nice ?

It was rubbery.

Ah, fankyoo very much.

Ah, that old (Chinese restaurant) chestnut, like when the waiter comes to your table as you finish your meal:-

"You'f coffee now?"