What are you eating? Page 710

Any mice involved? Whistling nnocently

I did almost buy some pink chocolate mice today.

Hey Zooo I heard you're hooked on mix race rent boys

Quote: zooo @ 28th January 2015, 3:43 PM GMT

I did almost buy some pink chocolate today.

Be strong

:O

Quote: zooo @ 28th January 2015, 3:43 PM GMT

I did almost buy some pink chocolate mice today.

Ah, that takes me back..........and don't forget the white ones, BUT I notice that because of Health & Safety >_< they don't always put the string tail on them. :( and Angry

A string tail? I don't think I've seen ones with tails.

I decided against them as they were in one of those pick and mix things that could have the germs of dozens of children in.

Quote: zooo @ 28th January 2015, 4:55 PM GMT

A string tail? I don't think I've seen ones with tails.

Yup, and you can still get them if you go to one of those "original" olde worlde sweet shops.......

Ooh, and faces.

These are the ones I had when I was little. Don't think they've changed.

Ahhh, but you see..........no tails and that was the "beauty" of it when I was a child as you ate them from the head to the tail, and holding the tail of course - like I say, happy memories. :)

Just finished a Papa Johns pizza.

They always taste great and never stray into the bloated, fatty territory of other brands.

You should try Pope John's - you get a blessing with each one.

Do they accept Papal payments?

Quote: Lee @ 29th January 2015, 11:47 PM GMT

Do they accept Papal payments?

Laughing out loud

I just made some pasta with smoked Rutland sausages amongst other bits and bobs.

These curious sausages were from the local butchers and had a marvellous smoky taste. Much like a kabanos has, but with a much meatier texture.

Delicious.

Just tried soy sauce on scrambled egg. Yummy. (A Chinese chef said to try it on telly. She was right.)

It is nice, have you tried it with a few chopped up scallions that haven't been properly softened?

Very nice.

Scrambled eggs one of life's simple pleasures.