Quote: DaButt @ July 26 2009, 3:00 PM BST

Mooo Ewww.

Quote: Leevil @ July 26 2009, 3:05 PM BST

Ooo err!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Leevil @ July 26 2009, 2:44 PM BST

:O

Are these your kids?

Well, my children are all blond, but they don't have that creepy vacant look. Is it that odd for kids to like vegetables? Errr

I'm at my grans for a spot of her cooking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQbDYwfNcDE

Quote: AndreaLynne @ July 26 2009, 3:10 PM BST

Is it that odd for kids to like vegetables?

It all depends on whether or not they're cow-lickers.

Well, my children are all blond, but they don't have that creepy vacant look. Is it that odd for kids to like vegetables? Errr

LOL. Personally, I loved them. But I thought it was quite a common thing? Although I'm sure you're an excellent mother, who has brought them up right :D

I think if they're used to them and the veggies are raw or cooked lightly I think alot of kids do like them, especially as some are naturally quite sweet (the veg, not the children). Mine loves raw carrots in particular, but won't touch cabbage or lettuce.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 26 2009, 3:20 PM BST

I think if they're used to them and the veggies are raw or cooked lightly I think alot of kids do like them, especially as some are naturally quite sweet (the veg, not the children). Mine loves raw carrots in particular, but won't touch cabbage or lettuce.

My oldest loves cabbage, my daughter loves fresh spinach, and my youngest loves asparagus. I don't understand them. :P But I'm also very proud. we can go to any party or restaurant and my kids are fine. :)

I read somewhere that there's a short period during their development when they're babies or toddlers when some vegetables actually taste bitter to them, which obviously puts them off throughout the rest of childhood, even though they would taste fine after that short time.

Nom nom.

Needs ketchup.

Is that a sofa or somebody's sweater the dog is on?