hello Page 3

Quote: Aaron @ November 11, 2007, 9:35 AM

*cough cough* Grammar and spelling Nazi here. Capital Is when talking in the first person about oneself, no "txt spk" ("gr8"), and some spaces please! >_<

In the light of Aaron's comments I suggest we move to adopt the new European Standard for spelling and grammar.

Firstly, to avoid confusion over when to use capital letters, all words will start with a Capital. Secondly, To Simplify Spelling, Unnecessary Letters Will Be Eliminated From The Alphabet. 'C' Is Not Needed As Either 'K' Or 'S' Kan Fulfill It's Funktion. 'V' Kan Take The Place Of 'Ph' And 'F'. By Aksepting This Vormula On This Vorum Volks Spelling Teknik Will Sease To Kause Konsern

:P ;)

>_<

(Velkom.)

Quote: chocaholic @ November 26, 2007, 4:16 PM

In the light of Aaron's comments I suggest we move to adopt the new European Standard for spelling and grammar.

Even Better is Victor Borge's phonetic punctuation. Have a look because just like Aaron's profile picture, it could be the way forward. And here's the links. www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7L02tCNi0I&feature=related
or www.youtube.com/watch?v=-buiOOwXatM

Hello niteowl. Welcome.

Hello! I like the Office. But diff'rent strokes... was a crappy US sitcom and I hope you're with me on that.

I'm nowhere near your middle of nowhere but I've considered the idea of getting a bouncing off the cat partner too, not sure if it would work by email?

Maybe it depends on the cat? Or the email?

Or the bounce..?

Quote: TootingJo @ November 30, 2007, 6:52 PM

Hello! But diff'rent strokes.

I know what Willis was talking about.

Velcome Vine Vellow.