hello Page 2

Don't mind Aaron. He's never recovered from that headswap with a St. Bernard with rabies.

The dog got the better deal as you can see..... ;)

Love you Aaron with big hugs.

... Am I the only one who didn't "get" that?

Maybe.........I'm having a wierd day!

Just the one?

generic hello/welcome/howdy partner!

Welcome Nightowl.

Quote: Aaron @ November 11, 2007, 7:26 PM

Yeah, but the Spanish are all delirious with sunstroke, so their opinions don't count. :P

my Spanish teacher told me they all believe that they lost the Armada because of the weather :P

Laughing out loud

Sorry Aaron-I live with a teenager and am a one fingered typist so have got in the habit of using txt spk (t-e-x-t s-p-e-a-k).My other fingers do exist but they prefer hanging out and contemplating their navels to actually working for me.Much like the teenager.
Thanks for all your hellos,I look forward to getting to know you all-if I'm not in detention...

Howdy niteowl and of course, as you know, writers block doesn't exist!

This is merely a device writers call up as an excuse when they can't write anything good!

Welcome to BSG!!!

I have permanent writers block! Laughing out loud

Quote: niteowl @ November 13, 2007, 10:16 PM

Sorry Aaron-I live with a teenager and am a one fingered typist so have got in the habit of using txt spk (t-e-x-t s-p-e-a-k).

Ha ha, ok, you're forgiven. This time. Mwhahahahaha. ;)

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 13, 2007, 10:43 PM

This is merely a device writers call up as an excuse when they can't write anything good!

Dammit Frankie Rage.I've been on here two minutes and already youve found me out.O.K. I'm terminally lazy but 'writers block' sounds so much more 'writery' and romantic.And it suggests theres something lurking beneath the surface...

Quote: niteowl @ November 13, 2007, 11:27 PM

Dammit Frankie Rage.I've been on here two minutes and already youve found me out.O.K. I'm terminally lazy but 'writers block' sounds so much more 'writery' and romantic.And it suggests theres something lurking beneath the surface...

Laughing out loud

Welcome aboard, we love you already!!!

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 13, 2007, 10:43 PM

Really? I heard tell of a man who got so depressed because of his writers block that he took his own life. He left a suicide note but, alas, there was nothing on it.

lol!