Osama's Bin and gone and done it!

So Osama Bin Laden is No. 43= (along with Bill Gates) in the list of 100 living genii or genius's.. (whatever..) ..so if Osama is a genius does that mean it's OK to blow up Americans after all, and why didn't Osama start with Bill G, the guy next to him?

What a World..

Henry Kissinger's crawled onto it as well....

They should at least have begun their titles with EVIL genius.

Er... and he blew up a lot of Brits too (and a lot of others as well).

Well Bin Laden is a genius.
Apparently not the American Army, CIA FBI, Nor any other intelligence service from the USA can find the fooker.
Now that could be due to the 3 month start they gave him, or it could be that he has found the one stone they have not overturned & hid under it. Or it could be that they know exactly where he is but refusing to bring him in as the whole world will demand the end of the wars!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

GENIUS GUY!!!

He is the reason the term 'evil genius' was invented!

Calling someone a genius doesn't have to be a compliment.

If he is indeed a genius, then I'd be happier to see him on a list of dead genii (genius's) anyroadup!!!

Definitely.

Quote: zooo @ November 5, 2007, 6:22 PM

He is the reason the term 'evil genius' was invented!

Calling someone a genius doesn't have to be a compliment.

Fair enough Zooo :) but what attributes do you (or anyone other BSG'ers) think Osama Bin Laden has that equate to him being a genius, evil or otherwise?

Appart from being able to evade the Yanks for so long, but do you really have to be a genius to fool Americans? And like others, I have my doubts that they want to catch him anyway..

I agree with Zooo, you dont have to be a nice person to be a genius.
Anyway we have no actual proof he was involved in the Twin Towers but the main thing is, either way the bloke is avoiding capture wether with (As i suspect) the cooperation of Baggy Faced Bush or through hiding.

You're right about the proof Charley, maybe he's just a tall bloke with a long beard..

Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see! ;)

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 5, 2007, 5:58 PM

why didn't Osama start with Bill G, the guy next to him?

Rolling eyes

Of course, if I'd actually been making the list, he wouldn't have even entered my mind.

Me neither Zooo, I was quite non-plussed by his inclusion.

I wonder if anybody on the 'committee' that decided who should be on the list had any kind of religious or political axe to grind?

Perish the thought! ;)

So whose list is this?
And who is number one?

I hope Simon Cowell isn't in there.

Quote: Charley @ November 5, 2007, 6:28 PM

I agree with Zooo, you dont have to be a nice person to be a genius.
Anyway we have no actual proof he was involved in the Twin Towers but the main thing is, either way the bloke is avoiding capture wether with (As i suspect) the cooperation of Baggy Faced Bush or through hiding.

He did say that he did it...maybe he just wanted to look like an evil genius.