Dentist In The Chair (1960)

I only watched this because Bob Monkhouse was in it, who also added some material, but if I may quote the strap from the IMDb.........................

"Burglar steals Dentistry equipment by mistake and tries to sell them to Student Dentists. Mild amusements follow."

.............which pretty much sums it up for me.

Disappointing 4/10

It's definitely not a laugh-per-line riot, but I do like it. Very fun and really charming.

Have you seen the sequel yet Herc, Dentist On The Job?

I think I may have seen it many, many years ago, as the word "Dreem" rings a bell - perhaps TPTV will show it soon.

Yes, there were some good gags, but few and far between for my liking, which you got with most early Carry On film imo...............except for the abysmal "................Regardless"

Quote: Aaron @ 14th November 2023, 1:43 AM

It's definitely not a laugh-per-line root, but I do like it. Very fun and really charming.

Have you seen the sequel yet Herc, Dentist On The Job?

Does Dentist on the Job star Robin Askwith as Timothy Lea?

Quote: Chappers @ 14th November 2023, 2:31 PM

That's "Confessions of a Driving Instructor" - completely different job and completely different film!!

Quote: Chappers @ 14th November 2023, 2:31 PM

😂 No, no it does not.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th November 2023, 3:03 PM

That's "Confessions of a Driving Instructor" - completely different job and completely different film!!

There was a series of them.

Quote: Chappers @ 14th November 2023, 5:53 PM

There was a series of them.

Yes, I know - "Confessions of.................", not that I have ever seen one - doesn't appeal at all, as they sound like a poor man's crude Carry on film

Quote: Aaron @ 14th November 2023, 1:43 AM

It's definitely not a laugh-per-line root

canal?

Riot! Oops. (And touché.)

Quote: Aaron @ 15th November 2023, 1:55 PM

Riot! Oops. (And touché.)

Sorry, didn't realise it was a typo. Just assumed it was an expression I'd never heard of!