Vintage adverts Page 31

We always have Shreddies in the house but a few weeks ago I asked her indoors if they still sell sugar puffs. (my staple breakfast as a kid)
No they don't. They have renamed them Honey monster Puffs and changed the recipe.
You can tell, they are not the same.

c. 2010.................

I read up on it. 2014 is when they changed the name. (and recipe)
When the word sugar was getting negative vibes... Kept puffs though lol

It's all those fags and beer you partake in that makes them taste different - have you looked at you tongue lately? ?

The last one from 1898.................. A whole page devoted to the wonder of the age cure all!! Dr Tibbles Vi Cocoa

1939................ We haven't had a Bird's one for some time, and they did do things then, other than custard

1952................. Oooh Aarrh, me trac'or. The Little Grey Fergie

1986................ Again, one of B&H Gold cigarette adverts where the name wasn't mentioned. (It's all in the mind!)

I don't think heads and necks actually swivel like that. It looks wrong somehow.

Wha?

In the Ovaltine advert, the face looks as if it was painted/sketched/photographed with the model facing the artist, then the neck and body were done with the model sitting sideways on to the artist. Also the head is too big for the body.

At least that's what it looks like to me. If it was a modern advert one would say it is badly photo-shopped.