URBAN MUSIC Page 4

Quote: David Chapman @ October 29, 2007, 10:15 PM

It isn't really a snob thing - I just hate the whole idea of encouraging drive-by shootings and stabbings.

So does any reasonable person, but you can't blame a whole genre of music for that kind of REAL criminal activity.

People who shoot and stab people are criminals and should be dealt with as such.

Logically, you would also need to decry all violent computer games and violent films if you follow your "downer" on hip hop through to other areas.

Is that what you are suggesting?

Btw I never met a musical snob yet who actually agrees that they are one, so I don't know if you're a musical snob or not.

But as we always say, who knows, who cares, let's move on...

...and the next! ;)

Yeah - lets close this.

I am an Arsehole!

Quote: David Chapman @ October 29, 2007, 10:31 PM

Yeah - lets close this.

I am an Arsehole!

Laughing out loud

You are a very funny man!!!

...me too!!!

Very few humans aren't... ;)

Um yes!

I'm not.

;)

Quote: johnny roulette @ October 29, 2007, 10:34 AM

to be honest i feel that way about all music. i can listen to a music once or twice but then it bores me rigid after that. that's why i like the radio - i hear songs that i've not heard before - or ones that i've not heard for ages. bbc 6music is good for that. the presenters tend to be good as well.

I pretty much agree with this. Particularly modern music, it just seems all so utterly dull. I can barely listen to most of it once, let alone repeatedly.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ October 29, 2007, 5:33 PM

Who cares what you listen to???

Your opinion seems to be about as valid as Dave Chapmans!!!

Says the man who is confusing and/or pissing off half of the board by pretending to be a long-dead actress...

Quote: Aaron @ October 30, 2007, 4:55 PM

Says the man who is confusing and/or pissing off half of the board by pretending to be a long-dead actress...

I shall cast aside my disguise and return as Frankie then!!!

It is not my intention to piss anyone off, but I do like to pose an alternative view on certain issues, and so did Hattie funnily enough in her capacity as a patron of VANS (the Victims of Anorexia Nervosa Society).

Ha ha, yes. Well, arguing a point from an alternative view is one thing, but there's been quite a few people getting awfully confused with the whole thing!

Quote: Aaron @ October 30, 2007, 6:32 PM

Ha ha, yes. Well, arguing a point from an alternative view is one thing, but there's been quite a few people getting awfully confused with the whole thing!

I shall return with a variation on my eye avatar ... one from a slightly greater distance!!! Frankie close up is NOT a pretty sight!!!

Frankie xxx

Love and peace to all, and to anybody offended by me ... just send ten quid and I'll go away.. ;)

It's quite OK as far as I'm concerned Frankie if you want to let your feminine side out.

I'm banned from being hattie now... Aaron sent the girls round..

Frankie xxx

A new avatar will appear shortly..

Laughing out loud