Rood Eye - If someone knows him, pls contact me! Page 2

Whenever i had a question or needed Help, i used to send him a message here and then I would instantly get an answer back in like an hour.
I messaged him yesterday and I didn't got any answer and I also wasnt able to click on his profile, so I knew smth was wrong and then I asked Aaron and he told me that he was suspended :/

The messaging hasn't worked for months
Another hole.

Aight Mr. Sherlock, I am not sure what u are on but :) its hella funny ???????? And I am not sure what ur point is?? Why are u bothered? I am just looking for a friend and If u have no useful comments don't comment at all? I am not doing smth illegal or anything like that dafuq???

Quote: Isma Isma @ 25th August 2020, 10:15 PM

Whenever i had a question or needed Help, i used to send him a message here and then I would instantly get an answer back in like an hour.
I messaged him yesterday and I didn't got any answer and I also wasnt able to click on his profile, so I knew smth was wrong and then I asked Aaron and he told me that he was suspended :/

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: Chappers @ 25th August 2020, 10:32 PM

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

???????? broo help me out mannn don't laugh hahah

Quote: Isma Isma @ 25th August 2020, 10:22 PM

Aight Mr. Sherlock, I am not sure what u are on but :) its hella funny ???????? And I am not sure what ur point is?? Why are u bothered? I am just looking for a friend and If u have no useful comments don't comment at all? I am not doing smth illegal or anything like that dafuq???

If you want a friend I think you're barking up the wrong tree!

Quote: Chappers @ 25th August 2020, 10:33 PM

If you want a friend I think you're barking up the wrong tree!

I am not a child, I am 19 years old, I know the difference between good and bad, but pls if u know him juuuuuuat help me find him ^^ THATS ALLL, NOTHING MORE

Are you looking for Roodeye?

Quote: Will Cam @ 25th August 2020, 10:46 PM

:):):):):)

Quote: Will Cam @ 25th August 2020, 10:46 PM

:|:|:|:|:|:|:P

Why is the British Comedy Guide wasting so much time with this nonsense?

Waddya mean?
This is our version of WILTY

This is not a wind up, nor is Isma Rood Eye.

Isma is an English student from Germany who has sought assistance and advice in the past regarding those studies from a number of members via private message. Now wishing to follow something up with Rood Eye, he/she obviously cannot do so by the same means as Rood Eye was banned, and so is hoping someone may have contact details, or that Rood Eye may be lurking and see this post himself.

The constant whataboutery and finger-pointing that goes on amongst some posters is extremely unhelpful, unpleasant, and unwelcoming to any potential new members. Stop and take a look at yourselves. There's really no need to engage at all if you think something is beneath you.

In fairness, Rood Eye has deliberately tried to sneak back onto the forum before by pretending to be someone else. I think this put everyone on a state of high alert.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 26th August 2020, 3:13 PM

In fairness, Rood Eye has deliberately tried to sneak back onto the forum before by pretending to be someone else. I think this put everyone on a state of high alert.

THAT GUY IS A LEGEND MAN; WHERE IS HE, WHY ISNT HE READING THESE POSTS ARRRRRGHHH