Rood Eye - If someone knows him, pls contact me!

Hey Guys, i am looking for a member named "Rood Eye". He has been suspendet and i just wanted to ask u guys, if u know him and like maybe u could help me, contact him or smth

He left without even saying auf wiedersehen, pet .

Something he said?

No thats the thing HE didn't say anything to me, Aaron then told me that he was suspended, but I like him. He helped me put soooooo often with my school stuff, legit he was smth like a mentor. So pls if u know him or his insta / Twitter/ FB / Email or anything. Pls contact me.

Er wurde entlassen

Quote: Isma Isma @ 25th August 2020, 5:12 AM

He helped me put soooooo often with my school stuff, legit he was smth like a mentor.

Isma you do know Rood Eye wasn't his real name? Sound like the phone number HE gave you didn't work either... Rood had a nice style of writing if only he could avoid contentious topics. That's it Isma, as he was your mentor why not continue his tradition of witty banter, but without stirring things up in the way Rood did. I think he would like that. :)

Quote: Firkin @ 25th August 2020, 12:17 PM

Isma you do know Rood Eye wasn't his real name? Sound like the phone number HE gave you didn't work either... Rood had a nice style of writing if only he could avoid contentious topics. That's it Isma, as he was your mentor why not continue his tradition of witty banter, but without stirring things up in the way Rood did. I think he would like that. :)

I know Rood Eye wasnt his real Name dafuq?? But thats why i am asking u guys, if anyone knew him persoanlly or have his Facebook Id, insta Id, Twitter Id or an Email, Help me out ^^. I would appreciate it ^^ and no I dont wanna continue his tradiitons :) hahahhaa and everyone has his mistakes and stuff but he is still a good Person:)

Was he though? Was he really?

Yeah, i mean u guys cant imagine how much he helles me out with everything, wihtout even being angry or bored or anything like that. He was just there and did bis best to Help out others.

Wind up again - give it up.

No, this is not a wind up.

I refuse to say anything in case I get accused of Trolling.

This all seems a bit odd.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 25th August 2020, 8:47 PM

This all seems a bit odd.

Bro i just asked if someone might know him and could Help me, contact him. Thats all. No trolling, no Bad intentions, thats all.

So he was such an influence on you but you can't contact him now because he's not on here????
How did you correspond ?
Very amusing,Rood.