Have I Got News For You - Series 57 *!* Page 2

Have I Got News For You. Image shows from L to R: Ian Hislop, Paul Merton.

Have I Got News For You

Long-running topical panel game with a strong political slant, featuring team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton

Chappers

• Monday 27th May 2019, 9:02pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 30,933 posts

Now that the election is over I wonder if they'll decide to screen the "Banned" episode. Usually I'm not interested in watching Topical shows when they're not but I may be in this instance.

Chappers

• Friday 14th June 2019, 8:39pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 30,933 posts
Quote: Chappers @ 27th May 2019, 9:02 PM

Now that the election is over I wonder if they'll decide to screen the "Banned" episode. Usually I'm not interested in watching Topical shows when they're not but I may be in this instance.

I'm sure I read somewhere that this was to be shown but I've lost track of it. Does anyone know when it was - or is due to be - shown?

Billy Bunter

• Friday 14th June 2019, 9:08pm [Edited]
  • The Sussex Coast, England
  • 1,226 posts
Quote: Chappers @ 14th June 2019, 8:39 PM

I'm sure I read somewhere that this was to be shown but I've lost track of it. Does anyone know when it was - or is due to be - shown?

It was on tv last Sunday 10.30pm with the extended version at 11pm last Monday. Still available on the iPlayer.

Chappers

• Friday 14th June 2019, 9:53pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 30,933 posts
Quote: Billy Bunter @ 14th June 2019, 9:08 PM

It was on tv last Sunday 10.30pm with the extended version at 11pm last Monday. Still available on the iPlayer.

Thanks Billy.

Sitcomfan64

• Saturday 30th May 2020, 11:25am [Edited]
  • England
  • 671 posts

I was looking forward to last night's all week and it didn't disappoint. Ian Hislop on cracking form, and I have never seen Paul Merton laugh as much, it was actually quite lovely to see. Could have done without Porter.