BBC cuts Page 3

;)
Lol, yes it does.

After re-reading the whole of this thread I have put my telly on to check and it's showing the same blizzard across all channels as last year, so I am in blissful ignorance about this BBC debate...

So they got BBC3 & BBC4 now, eh?

Well, well, well..

I just hope when they sack all these people they end the relentless positive discrimination towards certain favoured minority groups..

It's time..

Hattie xxx

Quote: zooo @ October 23, 2007, 9:54 PM

Dark haired girl who used to be on Hollyoaks (I like her)

Yeah, I like her too. Almost walked into her in Selfridges earlier this year actually. (Skin looked quite leathery, but I guess it was probably the odd flourescent lighting in the shop.)

Quote: EllieJP @ October 23, 2007, 10:09 PM

lol England ;)

p.s does that help!?

Laughing out loud

Barring scary skin, I think she should get given the chance to have her own show. Why does the gurning blonde chav get all the comedy vehicles?

Quote: Aaron @ October 24, 2007, 12:12 AM

(Skin looked quite leathery, but I guess it was probably the odd flourescent lighting in the shop.)

Laughing out loud

Maybe you shopuld go to the doctors Aaron.

Quote: zooo @ October 24, 2007, 12:13 AM

Barring scary skin, I think she should get given the chance to have her own show. Why does the gurning blonde chav get all the comedy vehicles?

'Cos she's got huge tits.

And doesn't she write it?

Or am I thinking of someone else?

Someone else.

Yeah, it's a couple of other large tits that write it...

Laughing out loud

oops me suspenders have snapped in a cruel way.. Teary

Quote: Aaron @ October 23, 2007, 9:36 PM

Adam, that's possibly the worst programme on BBC Three.

Someone needs to be trained in sensitivity (angry face) Teary

Quote: Aaron @ October 22, 2007, 11:08 PM

Agreed. They need to cut down on the kids' stations first (load of wank, IMO).

There speaks a selfish bastard! I think you need to have kids before you judge.

Some of the stuff Mark posted earlier is utterly unbelievable.

I'm torn on the Beeb. I barely watch it. I'd like them to either abolish the license fee and sell commercials, or give be a huge discount because I only watch about 2-3 hours of BBC programming a week.

Also, they should replace BBC3 with a Mock The Week channel.

Quote: Rick Skelton @ October 24, 2007, 4:16 PM

There speaks a selfish bastard!

Yeah, I never made any pretence to the opposite though. ;)

But seriously just to clarify, I'm not saying that both (or are there more than 2?) channels should just be scrapped, but I'm personally not convinced that they can't be slimmed down.

Quote: Aaron @ October 24, 2007, 6:43 PM

Yeah, I never made any pretence to the opposite though. ;)

But seriously just to clarify, I'm not saying that both (or are there more than 2?) channels should just be scrapped, but I'm personally not convinced that they can't be slimmed down.

There's no need. There's not that much original programming. It's either repeats or it's stuff that they'd make for BBC anyway and it appears on the kids channels.

They are educational and fun. I suggest they scrap the channels that aren't first. Such as BBC1, BBC2, BBC3, BBC4, etc.

Quote: Mannikin Bird @ October 23, 2007, 10:07 PM

PS Is anyone else missing Jamie? He's made me smile these last few days!

Didn't you hear? He was Ricky Gervais's new project.