It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Page 4

I've just finished re-watching series 7 and it was definitely more rewarding the second time round, Sunny does tend to stand up to repeat viewings a lot better than other shows. The blood capsule stuff in the cab in episode 1 kills me every time.

The new series begins on October 11th, followed by a new series of The League.

In anticipation of the new season I've been reminiscing on YouTube. These outtakes are great, the pirate room scene especially Laughing out loud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOwgZonbw30&feature=relmfu

The McPoyle/Ponderosa wedding was so disturbing on every level.

I always knew about this show but presumed it was just another lame buddy sitcom so didn't watch. Oh how wrong I was. It's utterly off the rails and guaranteed to have me howling with laughter every episode. Devito is a comedic tour de force.

Shows like this make me happy because people are still making purely funny un pc comedy instead of going down the the schmaltzy melodrama route that most Americans seem to lap up these days.

I'm loving this show more & more.
I thought the characters in Seinfeld were selfish.
They've got nothing on these lot.

And Danny DeVito is always a pleasure to watch.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 25 2013, 3:13 AM BST

I'm loving this show more & more.
I thought the characters in Seinfeld were selfish.
They've got nothing on these lot.

And Danny DeVito is always a pleasure to watch.

It's Dr Mantis Toboggan to you!

http://memecrunch.com/meme/7BWS/frank-reynolds/image.png

They are an incredibly rude, self centred bunch but it's such a relief from the swarm of shows that have to redeem characters all the time e.g Scrubs, Community.

I usually describe this show to people as the anti-How I Met Your Mother.

This along with Archer and Arrested Development have been keeping me going of late.

This returned last week with an episode many people didn't like as much as previous seasons as it was a bit different than what you'd expect from IASIP, but the end was the norm.

Don't want to go much into detail so I don't spoil it for you guys, so I'll just hold out until someone else gets to watch it.

Quote: Edwin @ September 9 2013, 11:39 AM BST

This returned last week with an episode many people didn't like as much as previous seasons as it was a bit different than what you'd expect from IASIP, but the end was the norm.

Don't want to go much into detail so I don't spoil it for you guys, so I'll just hold out until someone else gets to watch it.

It was a bit light on laughs, but the ending was great :)

Sweet Dee's sound effects though Laughing out loud

This weeks episode was hilarious.

Frank Reynolds going Alex Jones on the news was brilliant.

THE AWARDS EPISODE! This season's off to a flier.

Quote: Vince Ives @ September 22 2013, 6:26 PM BST

THE AWARDS EPISODE! This season's off to a flier.

Any episode where Charlie sings gets a thumbs-up from me Laughing out loud

Season 8 now on Netflix
I was rationing them so I've got a few more to see now

The awards episode was wonderful. I love Charlie Day so very very much.

This weeks episode is my second favourite from this season after the second episode where Frank is acting all Alex Jones on the news about gun control and global warming.

Despite the slow start in the first episode, this has got back to being a top quality sitcom.